Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
When they first introduced that, I thought it would be the "rock bottom" mark for ricey products.

Wait, it still is :)

-Garrett

·
Registered
30 Posts
pardon my ignorance, but whats nitrous supposed to do?

·
Registered
471 Posts
GJ_JOE said:
pardon my ignorance, but whats nitrous supposed to do?
wow, really?? mabe they call it something difrent in australia but nitrous oxide is a chemical used to enhance engine performance. it is usally stored in tanks a little smaller than the one that sub is in.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
The guy who lives across the hall from me has a newer Teggy with matching nitrous tank/sub. He has a bit of ricer in him, but I don't think it looks too bad. :shrug:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have the bass (2 12"type alpine r's) and the bottle (Zex)@-
both the real thing no looks here

·
Registered
108 Posts
sony sucks get some real speakers and your gonna need that FI against [email protected]

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
My Sonys hit harder than I need. I will need the FI? Do your research little four banger boy. :rolleyes:

15PSI > 55shot ;)

But the Audio forum isn't a place for whoring, you want to continue this, PM me or start a thread in the Lounge because I'm not carrying this on any further here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
like I said get some real speakers
if you think those hit hard then I guess you should buy the bass bottle;)

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
kennyc28 said:
like I said get some real speakers
if you think those hit hard then I guess you should buy the bass bottle;)
:lol:
No, you have a point, I do want to look like a ricer and all. Maybe I will go trade in my Sonys which hit good enough to shake the hood to buy a fake bottle of NAaaaAAAAWWWZZ!!11!!!!. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
108 Posts
you can admit it come out the closet now
maybe you should tighten your hood on your 89 if it shakes

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Come out of the closet? I'm not gay. Would it be a problem if I were? Would that make me any less of a man? Any less credible? Any less welcome on this site? Would that mean I don't know when I have a decent set of speakers that hit plenty well? What exactly does that mean, I am confused.

I do, however need to get my hood "tightened" as It shakes a bit at ~60MPH. But please enlighten me, where and how exactly do I "tighten" my hood?

·
Registered
108 Posts
sorry I don't speak Idahodian You guys are a little slow
I knew there was something funny about you;) a little too much sugar in your pocket huh?
I thought you werent writing back @-

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I thought you werent writing back
I'm not going to continue the FI vs. Nitrous conversation here. But a conversation on the quality of a brand's equipment is very valid in the Audio forum, even if it does mean hijacking Brooke's thread.

But as for:
sorry I don't speak Idahodian You guys are a little slow
I knew there was something funny about you;) a little too much sugar in your pocket huh?
We must be slow, because that one just confuses me. It is Idahoan.
And for someone who claims to be almost 30
From Profile:
Birthday February 15, 1974
You sure are immature.

Can a mod close this please? This is just libel, and I don't feel like putting up with it much longer :shrug:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like to finish what people start so dont take it personal
next time like they say cayate la boca nino que no sabe
oh and tighten your hood before you hit the person behind you with it :D 15psi and you have a hard time at 60:confused:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.