Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the fastest MX6 in NJ, haha sike! im not even close to hooking up my 4 banger! anybody from NJ, SOuth NJ, anywhere near the cherry HIll county?

·
Registered
71 Posts
ya

Yo man, I am pretty close to where you live, I am in Haddon Heights about 10 minutes from you...
Anyone else from Jersey?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TRU

yeah but jp, im always near the orange county and patterson county, is that near hudson county?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yo I'm in Robbinsville NJ about 10 min from Trenton! We all gotta meet some time and see each others rides!

1994 MX-6 4cyl 1.8L
TopSpeed Performance Air Intake
3AM Racing Exhaust
Front Strut Bar
Slowmatic :-(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Seems like Jp is the only one close by, I'm in morris county, near morristown. I would think a good spot to meet would be ole bridge, a lot of people call it englishtown incase you didn't know what I meant, the track there is pretty nice, just have to check schedules ahead of time to see if they're having any special events.
Matt

·
Registered
475 Posts
Yo who's the idiot who claims there is an orange county and paterson country in jersey. Yo I live in Bergen County and the last time I checked there were no such counties. Dont rep NJ if u dont know a thing about it.

Yo anyway theres gotta be a meet for all mx6ers in NJ.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am in Bergen County

You are right Allworkdkj: Bergen County - no Paterson County (I think he meant Passaic County) Anyway, let me know I am in Bergen County, Hackensack to be exact. See ya

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Which Dealer? Z&W Mazda or the one on Rte 33 with Volkswagen? I hope its Z&W. Went to the other one with my sister's Jetta and they tried to give her the old screwgie. Won't go near the place now - not even for parts. What do you do for Mazda?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.