Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i sold my mx6 today. over the last month or so my mx6 has been giving me alot of head aches so i figured it was time to sell it.

so i have been looking for a new(er) car so i picked up a 1994 civic hatch back with a b16A2 for 5 grand. so i sold my mazda to a buddys dad. he came to pick it up today. altho that thing ran like crap some times i sorta miss the car now that it is not mine tho cuz it was my 1st car and i only paid 200 for it. but now i have a car with a bigger after market so hopefully i can do abit more stuff to it.

i am still going to be kicking around on this board tho. i do not think i could ever leave i join this site like 2 year befor i even got a mx6

Reactions: Koala8998

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
sad to see it leave man... don't go civic, well actually, they can do some baddass burnouts if ya want it too...

one of my friends is doing 180 degree burnouts in his hatchback, haha

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Its got a B16a1, not a2, remember that. :smokin:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
ha! ha! so you did decide to go honda...i kinda got the feeling you were head to the wrong side j/j. well good luck man and enjoy and maybe my 6 will kick your sorry civic's butt :D some night some where in Woodbridge this summer. :)

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Everyone that has a Mazda goes Honda at some point...but they always come crawlin back! I did anyways...lol

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I4MX6 said:
Its got a B16a1, not a2, remember that. :smokin:
yo i though u said ti was a2.. oops oh well same thing for the most part. the v-tech gasket will be the same for both tho right.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
vyeguy said:
yo i though u said ti was a2.. oops oh well same thing for the most part. the v-tech gasket will be the same for both tho right.
only 10hp difference, I just bought an a2 for the mini for $1200. quite affordable!

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Koala8998 said:
v-tak = flamage :D

why are honda motors so expensive anyways?
I have no idea! There was a mint Mazda BP turbo motor sitting beside it when I picked it up.
I was so tempted to take it instead, but it's too tall for the mini, it wouold have stuck out the top and there would be no way a hood would fit :p

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
vyeguy said:
No, yours is a first gen motor, told you that. The a2 is out of the 6th gen SIR. Parts for both are the same.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
The eg hatch is probably the nicest looking hatch ever made. I've always been a big fan of the egg. I'd like to go Honda (4-dr EF, turbo or N20 ZC) right now, but not till the Mazda's dead, and I mean dead, I'll be the one to send it to the junkers (and I doubt it'll take me very long).

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Darmstro said:
The eg hatch is probably the nicest looking hatch ever made. I've always been a big fan of the egg. I'd like to go Honda (4-dr EF, turbo or N20 ZC) right now, but not till the Mazda's dead, and I mean dead, I'll be the one to send it to the junkers (and I doubt it'll take me very long).
yeah since i know the guy that got the car. i told him i want to give her the finaly blow. or atleast i want to smash it up when it dies.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts