Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was raining and I was driving down a freshly paved side road that everybody in my town uses to race on when I noticed a car parked in the middle of the road up ahead. I could see that what ever it was it was really low to the ground and had a very wide rear end. As I got closer I noticed the ACURA symbol across the back and immediatly identified it as an NSX. WOW I thought to myself - he about to let-r rip. I guess he noticed my headlights and he just stayed in the middle of the road. I slowly crept up to him with my window down. I guess he noticed the shinny 17" silver rims role by him and he decided that I wasn't one to rat if he had a little fun. Just as my rear tires where passing his nose I heard him let it go. Instinctively I punced the gas . . . because the road was so wet both of us where spinning our tires like mad. But my 225mm toyo proxes T1's did pretty good and I got a second car length on him. Obviously it didn't take him to long to catch up. I did my best but he pulled by me (without to much trouble I imagine) and gained about three car lengths - anyway we were quickly approaching a sharp 90 degree and I knew by the way he was driving the race still wasn't quite over. I saw him brake then throw his car into the turn -- I guess he wasn't much of a driver cause he threw the back end out so much that he induced a spin and I was able to rip by him as he was facing backwards on the road. HA HAAAAA. I kept punching it until the first stop sign and then started to drive the speed limit again. Befor I got to the first set of lights I saw two headlights quickly approaching in my rearview mirror. The guy ripped by me as I was only going about 60 km. I just thought to myself - "you may have a nicer car but i'm a better driver." YES!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
jeez... i probly drive better than him.

if you can control a 3600 Lb 5th Ave. in the snow at decent speed around a turn, you can probly take plenty control of a "supercar" like the NSX...

G

·
please

Hey good work, you "smoked" an NSX. Oh by the way, when was the last time you drove a rear wheel drive, mid-engine car in the rain? Yeah spaz, a rear wheel drive car is a bitch to handle unless you're used to it. Now probably a good race, I'll admit, but get off your high horse ghandi.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Re: please

mxsucks said:
...a bitch to handle unless you're used to it...
I bet thats what your boyfriend says when he's PUMPING you from behind eh, ****.

Now probably a good race, I'll admit, but get off your high horse ghandi.
Get off your boyfriend's JOHNSON first. Goofus.

And just for your reference the NSX is an INFERIOuR "Japanese Supercar". The RX-7 and Supra are far superiour.

That is all.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey MXSux - my Dad owns an MR2 - i've driven it plenty in the rain and gandhi didn't ride a horse

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Re: please

mxsucks said:
Yeah spaz, a rear wheel drive car is a bitch to handle unless you're used to it.
oh, but if you drove an NSX, wouldnt you be used to it genius???

IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE CAR YOURE DRIVING, IN ANY GIVEN CONDIDTION, DONT DRIVE IT!!!

Good kill man... its all about driver skill. this was by all means a kill. good job.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The NSX was named the "Worlds Best Handling Car" by Motor Trend back in '91 I believe. I had a FIAT X1/9, a far cry from an NSX, but still mid-rear drive and It was probably the best handling car I've driven.

G

·
I pulled an Acura NSX from 30MPH to about 80MPH nose to nose,, he couldn't pull on me!!

at the time i wasn't even running full boost or race gas, and i hadn't done my 3" turbo back catless exhaust yet either...

so it's possible .. and it's in the horsepower territory...

god help you when the new NSX let's loose though...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
:rolleyes: please... no one reply to that one...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
brads said:
what are you talking about, "Dont reply?"

fill me in, are you a moderator or something?
no... if i was a moderator, i would have told you to start a new thread.

i didnt say "dont reply" , i said "please no one reply..."
i was just asking the other board members to let this one die instead of tearing it apart. you know what i mean? and please dont put words in my mouth...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
brads said:

i recommend ordering some 30mg codeisan (codeine phosphate tabs), take 2 and call me when the euphoria kicks in and your all calmed down

"fill me in... are you a pharmacist???"

what makes you think i sound freaked out? youre pretty quick to jump to conclusions...

and considering that you cant even HEAR me.... never mind...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts