Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
................../:::,/```'''''''''''````-- ,:::\.........._________________............................
..................|::/ • • • • • • • • •|::: ......../...............................\...........................
...................\| • •„„„_ - -_„„„ •|::/......../.....fuck U Tnisa........../.................___...
...................-|• • •õ-`|: ‘ -õ• •|:/|....../...._________________/.........._-~`` • • • \..
...................|;| • • • / • \ • • • | ;/__/..../..............................., ---~`` • ` • • • • , /..
...................`-| • • • ¯ ¯ • • • •|`_____/............................../` • • • • • •_•,•-````'.....
......................\ • •`¯¯¯¯` •,,- |,..................................../ • • • • • • /_,,__,,.........
........................`\ • • ¯• • /-` / ``~-,.............___........../ • •'~,,,_• `• • • •`|• •\........
.........................| •-¯¯¯ • /::::::::::::`/``¯/¯::::::::\......./• • • •• • • •\ /• • • |• • | \......
.....................,` •/¯¯\`~,/::::::::::::::/::::/::::/¯¯¯¯`-,_,| • • • • • • • |• • • •/• • •|•/......
................-~`:: • /::::::\•/::::::::::::::/::/``::::::::::::::::::/ `-_¯¯``~`¯ /`• • / • • / /.......
....._..-~`/::::::: •/:::::::/::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::/:\ • •`-,,--,__/,__/,_, / '.........
.../::::::::/::::::::/::::::::/:::::::::::::/:::::::::\:::::::::::::::::\• •• •``~-~--~ ’..................
..|:::::::: ::::::::: :::::::/:::::::::::::/::::::::::::\:::::::::::: ::::::\ • • • • • /......................
./:\::::::: ::::::::: ::::::/::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::\:::::::::::::\::::::¯¯~~¯|.....................

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../........................................................., }
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`............/
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..........._/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/........}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"................/
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\.............._ _
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
I was just watching the ST:TNG marathon on Spike and they played the episode with the Picard facepalm, "Deja Q". Totally snuck up on me. Awesome.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's awesome. Best facepalm is Warf :p

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
indeed.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
that reminds me - i have to dump all those trek episodes onto a hard drive and send it to you.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Yeah, I have reminded you like 3 times now in random threads :lol:

Maybe I will put my 500 gig in with the LP's when I send them to you.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
hahaha lol. your call. I just dug out an old 200gb i have laying around, so i can have them out for friday.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I guess it depends if you want the plates or not. If you do, I can save by sending them both at the same time.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
i most definitely do.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Ok, Ill send everything off probably monday then, got tomorrow and thurs off and working out of town on friday. I prefer to ship from work because its cheaper.

(HDD, keyboard, and plates)

Edit - You need the front too?

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
whatever you're comfortable with :)

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
what trek series do you have? I have some incoming on torrents that are taking FOREVER to download.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
GC, my fdad is a treky, and I would love to provide him with some ST:NG shit. If cpould record that in CDs for me that would be awsome, and I would cover the cst as well.

PS : hopegfully you understood me

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GC, my fdad is a treky, and I would love to provide him with some ST:NG [shizzle]. If cpould record that in CDs for me that would be awsome, and I would cover the cst as well.

PS : hopegfully you understood me
WTF dude...lrn2sp33lchekt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts