Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i go over bumps or sometimes even just have the music load theres a sound in the back.. its coming from the far right hand side... it looks like its coming from that piece attatched to the window with the wire hanging out im not sure though.. any ideas?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I also have a weird sound coming from what I sometimes think it the back right side, although sometimes it sounds kind of like it's coming from the sunroof motor area. It's a clunking sound, and it's most noticeable when driving at low speeds through parking lots when turning or going over semi-rough pavement. It's almost like something is shifting or rolling around. DRIVING ME TOTALLY INSANE! I can't handle it anymore. I taken apart everything in the interior of my car and can't figure it out. I had a **** mechanic tell me that it was something rolling around in my exhaust, but I don't think that's it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well, this might sound funny, but you could have something literally rollin around between the plastic rear deck and metal frame below it.. i had an annoying sound from that same area, i opened up the dck, and found a gas tank door wedged inside with 2 keylesss entrys still wrapped.. as if the workers left it in there for no reason lol.. So, it could be something like that. Just a thought, its what I had in it :p

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I have that same sound comming from the back too!

/\/\X6Ster, could you please explain what excatly is was that you took apart, and how you did so?

G

·
antenna

my mx-6 makes a creak sound every time the antenna goes down. you could try lubricating it. but that should only happen when the radio's shut off or turned on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.