Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know some one on here went so post the pics of the phat mx6's if there was any or anything else u got on cam. well i am out thanks guys

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on guys i know yall know someone who went with lots of pics show us i would love to see some more pics of nopi i want to go next and i want a peak at what is there to see thanks guy, well i'm out

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that might be true but i just saw a very nice mx6 on the probetalk site and it was nice i was seeing if anybody yall mightk now went and htye might have some pics well anyway i am out

·
Registered
359 Posts
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

If you want to see amazing pics of done up MX6. Go to pic post under thread SOME AMAZING PICS. I have posted all kinds of done up MX6'S. Go take a look.

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just thought i would say the pics dont work but the others r nice thanks man tight rides

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
probes r tight but how many mx6s where at nopi anybody know and do they have pics i know of some any body know of some others

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry about the pics

riceater6 said:
just thought i would say the pics dont work but the others r nice thanks man tight rides
The pics are of that blue turbo Mx-6 that everyone seems to like that was at NOPI, I am proud to say that this is one awesome ride, I got to see it personally myself! I will post the links to it tomorrow for everyone to see it

·
Registered
42 Posts
Finally fixed the link

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i saw that same 6 at a show near me last weekend it was sweet he lives like 45 min away from me nice guy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts