Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
So who all is going? September 15 and 16. We need to get a half-way point if possible. I am in Kingsport Tennesse. Real close to the Virginia border

Trevis

·
Registered
219 Posts
NOPI SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will deffinatly be going again this year.But I will be riding in the pack with the Super Street Tour that starts in Miami.I am going to meet it in Datona and start from there. I went last year and It was GREAT.If you go bring lots of money because they sell everything there at good prices and all the shops are competing against each other so you will get a good deal.

·
Registered
781 Posts
DAYTONA SUPERSTREET

Definitely Meeting in DAYTONA again this year
for the Tour Ill be there to meet up with

I Started a New Club
So you will definitely see me with a bunch of other cars
I started it out as Compression Motor Club
But now its been changed to
TEAM COMPRESSION
Im looking for others to possibly start it else where here in FL
In one week i had recruited 12 cars including 3 PROBES
Anyone interested?

·
Registered
219 Posts
car club

Yeh I am intrested in the club.I posted on this before but I also read that one days posts got lost in changing the board.I am intrested in the club though,No good C.C. here in Ocala.Just a bunch of people with hubcaps and stickers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
ill be at nopi again this year i will be heading down form kentucky:cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll be there like I have been every year from when it first started out in a little old parking lot. Now its grown to the biggest import car show on the east coast I think. My parents only live like 10 minutes from the speedway, makes for a nice short drive to the show and a free place to stay, woo hoo, and oh yea, free food, hell yea!! I thought about driving up from Daytona with the superstreet tour that starts in Miami, the coolest part about it is that you get to take a few laps around the speedway when you get there friday afternoon.

Robert

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'll be there again

I think I was the only one there last year with a fully equiped 95 Mazda Protege.. this year I am showing my
MX-R SHOGUN.... I live in Loudon Tn.. close to Knoxville if anyone is going through there on the way down let me know.. I will meet up with you.... if not then I will see you at the show.... you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you wanna meet up

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
I will be there

This will be the first year that I will be going. But I will be there. I will be heading down from north of Nashville.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
I am heading down there from Kingsport, TN. Which is right next to the border of Tn and Va. I can get to Knoxville in about an hour and a half to two hours deepending on how much traffic is there. I am not sure about Loudon though. Any nearby cities that might help?

Trevis

·
Registered
148 Posts
Loudon Tn.

Near Knoxville.... Loudon is right next to Farragut which is in Knoxville.. Loudon is like the next town over... I can meet you up at the Knoxville West Town Mall which is right of Interstate 40 its at the West Hills Exit.. really easy to find.. once you get off the exit the mall is right infront of you.. e-mail me at [email protected] if you want to keep in touch or need more directions...
Tim
Loudon Tn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts