Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93' 4 cyl. MX-6 w/ intake, exaust, and a stage two clutch.
My MX-6 has 147,000 miles on it and I want to go faster the next thing I want to do is get NOS or ZEX. I dont know if I should even get NOS or not. What should I do?

·
Registered
734 Posts
I MAY add a shot of NOS... but only a 30 shot... to act as a natural intercooler, not to hang w/ a Viper... LOL

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes

Im getting nos like a 50 shot NOS.

G

·
i have a 94 LS with 106,000 on it. i want to get like a 50 horse NOS kit. i dont know how many shot it is.. i dont know much about it. will i blow my motor? i have all stock. if so..what do i need to do to my engine to prepare it for nos. something like pistons and shit probably. well. i was just wondering because i am very uneducated about NOS. thanks

G

·
5o shot means a 50 hp shot For are cars Well the LS we can get
50--150 Shot NOS It's not wise to Run Platinum Plugs & NOS

But i was thinking about NOS also.I don't think i would go over 50 shot. I don't want to make the car do back filps or any thing. I just want to make it a Sleeper

·
Registered
114 Posts
*sigh* the after effects of The Fast and the Furious.

When will it go away? Everybody should either get 8 cylinders or a turbo. *sigh* I'm kidding :) It's all fun.

I wouldn't run more than a 50 shot on a stock motor. Buy a Mustang, then run a 100 shot, then you'll be happy for a while. :)

later

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nos is a cheaper alternative than a turbo. Unless you never let go of the button which I am sure would happen to me. I bet I would never make it home w/o an empty bottle every time I filled it up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts