Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date someone not of your race?

Ei - I am "white". I met this really good looking black girl, and she got my number from a friend of hers who called his friend to get my number. I'm taking her out on Tuesday night (dont worry, Lambera is in on it). But the question is, would you? She's kinda "ghetto" after hanging out with her for the second time. BUT, she works at Ambercrombie and Fitch. How ghetto could she be? As of right now, I'm all for it. I think she's gorgeous, although her buttox is HUGE.

-Andrew

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
If you use the word Ghetto to classify her be sure to wear a condom because she has AIDS, then again you dont hump girls so you should be in the clear. :lol:

But in short yes I like most meat, my girl is Japanesse.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I have been prejudged because of my race, and after how I felt about it, I will never look at a girl differently because of her race. indian, asian, black, white, spanish, doesn't matter to me. How she was raised is the most important thing

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Andrew, pass that piece of chocolate ass this way. You wouldn't know how to handle it :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Ive heard that black girls are the wildest in bed. Wouldnt know though....
Red heads and Filipino's are, in my experience. Black wimmenz have a shell that needs to be cracked. If you do, you'll get no better. If not, it'll be more boring than a dumb blonde.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
hispanics are great, asians are a close second.

Hands down, the wildest and most active in bed are the girls that aren't willing

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
ive never dated anyone that wasnt white. not that i dont like other fellas, its just that i never got the opportunity.

the only race i wouldnt date would be chinese or japanese them guys are fugly.

feen

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha I've never landed an asian/hispanic. I've got a BIG thing for redheads though lol

I dunno, it throws me off because she will be over weight later in life. She's gota huge butt and big thighs, but everthing else is thing. I don't date just to screw around, its more serious for me. But, she's really damn pretty

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I say do it up. Make that big ole' booty do waves.

:D

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Watch out hitting it from the back though. Some white guys actually can't reach the vag because of the big ass cheeks. That is why girls like Kim Kardashian HAVE to date guys like Reggie Bush. Black guys don't get the nickname Daddy Longstroke for no reason.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Shit, badonkadonk is my weakness, and I rep for the indianshyamalamabigcocks.

I can't say that there is any race that has a woman I won't do.

Naveen

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Watch out hitting it from the back though. Some white guys actually can't reach the vag because of the big ass cheeks. That is why girls like Kim Kardashian HAVE to date guys like Reggie Bush. Black guys don't get the nickname Daddy Longstroke for no reason.
Srsly? That's laughable :lol::lol:

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Thats a problem I wouldn't mind having. (That is, that there are still other positions available). :tup:

Funny, there are now three people in this thread that love the redheads, Zach, myself and now Josh.

Thats awesome. :cool:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts