Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Civic hatch that is. Going east on the 94 the guy gets beside me and sits there going 65 with me. He then jumps in front of me and then flashes his hazards quickly. I can only think that this has to be a sleeper. He flashes his hazards again, thats when I decided to let this guy know what he is messing with. Put it in 3rd and get beside him I can hear his engine rev as he floors it. he starts to pull a little then I put it to the floor and at the end of 3rd I jumped to 2 c/l's, 4th 6 c/l's. At 125 about 8 c/l's I shut down. He comes up fast on me and I show a quick flash of the hazards to let him know I am done, better yet he's done. Then he flies by me and exits. Man that was a waste of gas!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Idahosixer said:
I can only think that this has to be a sleeper. He flashes his hazards again,
:lol:Sleepers don't start races with MX-6's (no pun intended) The whole point of a sleeper is for other people to start messing with you in a fast car, so you can embaress them. Especialy if he has his girl with him.

That was a waste of gas though, good kill:tup:

Juggalo

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I dunno, guess you could consider my car a sleeper... and I play with anyone who looks like they're down :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts