Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I volunteered to mod the General Automotive forum until a permanant mod is found. When I work, I mod a lot. When I'm not working, I don't mod as much. I work 4 on and 4 off. If you have any issues PM me or shoot an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Thanks for stepping up man. This forum really needs it.
-Garrett

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
I'll mod something, I'm the super moderator on another board...:shrug:

·
Registered
865 Posts
id love to mod but i dont think scoob would let me since i havent been here long enough do you think he would? is there a way he could let me be the mod for here and see how im doin if im doin good then keep me? talk to him if you would? i mean im on every day! at school and home!

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
I4MX6 said:
I'll mod something, I'm the super moderator on another board...:shrug:
i THOUGHT i recognized you as a supermod from that farm sex forum i frequent...

;) lol

GJ, panther on stepping up. I didn't even know this forum was in trouble lol. (i've learned to avoid the racing forum like the plague!)

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Goatcrapp said:
i THOUGHT i recognized you as a supermod from that farm sex forum i frequent...

;) lol

GJ, panther on stepping up. I didn't even know this forum was in trouble lol. (i've learned to avoid the racing forum like the plague!)
Hey! Now thats not nice is it...actually the board I'm super moderator of may be small, but it has some of the highest traffic and "paid official members" numbers of any club on the net...hey, and you owe me for discovering the long lost caliper seazing issue! hahaha

·
Premium Member
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
probinator said:
you can take that warning you gave me off.:lol: :idea: :tup:
Maybe if the warning system weren't broken again.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Warning..system...broken?

[fizzle], [shizzle], [dizzle], [mangina], [mangina]?

Aww, I'm just kidding!
Thanks for stepping up Matt!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.