Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
hi All. this sunday, i went to Boisset les Prévanches (Normandy), at 125km from my town, to pick up a car for NSXR. this a 1991 mazda 626 coupé 4ws with 234000 km. this is a 149000km FE DOHC in perfect working order, it need some body work to look better but i let Him do that. today i took some pics, but my crappy cam and a bad light allow me to take only this.

i also have a 4ws but it doesn't work. this steering system is amazing, i have to make mine work!

rear and front fenders need to be repaired but it won't be so expensive i think:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
????????????????????
Are you importing it or are you takeing a vacation over there and just want something to drive?

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
I am actually french working in the USA.

But for my job I will have to spend 3-4 months in france in 2006.
I figured I would buy a car (Tired of borrowing my parents's car when I go there).

That car showed up on ebay france so I jumped on it with Franck's help.

This is also the car I will take to Nurburgring in April-May hopefully.

Peace
NSXR

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
LHD.. Boo!!! J/K
Hahaha. Nice find. Looks alright, as long as the motors in good shape and the car is drivable ans safe to drive Id say its a good deal.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Hehe Thanks

And thank you franck for doin all the paperwork.

Can't wait to drive it. I am flying back to France end of February and wil stay there 3 months.

We will have the Nurburgring meet during my stay there.

Peace
NSXR

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi guys; this car is gone and i miss it. i brought it to NSXR last week when He arrived in France. we spent the afternoon together at a car show near Paris and i must say that this guy is very nice.
here are some pics we took of our meet.

the "give me my papers and keys" pics

sorry for the crappy pics but my photographer was tired and the weather was cold. hehe.
i'll try to make a better report for the next time.:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts