Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 558 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
8k? what leads you to believe that your mx is worth so much?
I have a friend that has wanted my car for years now, he absolutely loves my car and he knows how I take care of my cars. And now with the turbo, KLZE, black int, new tails, custom headlights, and countless other new parts (no cheap parts either btw)...as well as parts you can't buy anymore (ex. PMO subframe) I set the price at 8k (since I will only sell it for the right price or I will keep it and enjoy it myself...its not like I NEED the money) and he said "Let me know when it's running and don't let anyone else buy it" lol. It all matters to the person buying the car, you could sell a 2k car for 10k if you find the right person.

·
Registered
737 Posts
That M edition looks kind beat up in those pics, hence the price....take the tail lights and call it good:tup:
no it doesn't. granted the pics suck, but from what you can tell it looks to be in perfect condition.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I have a friend that has wanted my car for years now, he absolutely loves my car and he knows how I take care of my cars. And now with the turbo, KLZE, black int, new tails, custom headlights, and countless other new parts (no cheap parts either btw)...as well as parts you can't buy anymore (ex. PMO subframe) I set the price at 8k (since I will only sell it for the right price or I will keep it and enjoy it myself...its not like I NEED the money) and he said "Let me know when it's running and don't let anyone else buy it" lol. It all matters to the person buying the car, you could sell a 2k car for 10k if you find the right person.
yep. beauty and worth are all in the eye of the beholder. regardless if the rest of the world thinks [insert subject for sale] is only worth 2 dollars. ;) :D

·
Registered
737 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yeah youre probably right. I guess the camera just sux
i've also noticed that in pictures, the front fenders always have shadows on them from the curves that make them look damaged. it annoys the hell out of me but i've learned to ignore it because 9 times outta 10 there's nothing wrong, it's just a shadow or glare from the natural curves that make it look like it's been hit or something. :shrug: teh lame

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
i've also noticed that in pictures, the front fenders always have shadows on them from the curves that make them look damaged. it annoys the hell out of me but i've learned to ignore it because 9 times outta 10 there's nothing wrong, it's just a shadow or glare from the natural curves that make it look like it's been hit or something. :shrug: teh lame
Yeah.....you should go check that car out in person since youre nearby...i think. Gotta admit. I do love that color....ALOT.:)

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
darn it, wife just said no on the blue '89 Touring Sedan. Some one else better snatch that. The 626 Touring Sedans are really especially nice...

201 - 220 of 558 Posts