Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 558 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Too funny... I love this part:

the intake manifold sells for $980 alone. the cams go for $820
So what your trying to say is you purchased the manifold and cams brand new? Because that'd be the only way they'd be "worth" that much. I'd like to see a scan of the receipt.

·
Registered
789 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
96 mx6 ls 5 speed 73,000 original miles

high price but im sure it can be talked down to something more reasonable.. cash in hand makes all the difference.

1996 Mazda MX-6 LS Sport Coupe

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
That 96 LS for $6k has 117,xxx miles on it, me and steve stoped by the other day to check it out on the side of the road. It is in really good condition but $6000!?!?!? Way too much...and it doesnt even have leather!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
My 93 had something like 60K miles in 2000 and I bought it for $7500 so that is definately wishful thinking.

·
Registered
739 Posts
That 96 LS for $6k has 117,xxx miles on it, me and steve stoped by the other day to check it out on the side of the road. It is in really good condition but $6000!?!?!? Way too much...and it doesnt even have leather!
should have gave me a buzz if you guys were in town..

·
Registered
739 Posts
we were in mount vernon looking at it you should come down this way with your ecu one of these days
Well i guess that expains it lol.. im gonna be doing my timing belt and tentioner and balance shaft on my gsx next weekend not this weekend.. .i could use a little bit of help.. the cover is off... so it should be a quick job come give me a hand and the ecu is yours.

i bought my 96 pse in januaray 2004 with 110k for $1800 and my gt in september 2004 for $2300 with 100k and just crossed over 140k miles on my gt. shes got lots of good use.

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
yeah this kid selling the 91 probe lx got ripped off by some guy that told him there was a turbo underneath that v6 intake manifold. i bought the center console off this guy, and he knows nothing about this car at all, he got ripped by some guy that also srewed those aftermarket seats in, there not adjustable and no seat racks at all. i feel bad for the kid cause he totaly thinks it has a turbo but it dont, lol u can tell from the pics. soo it could be a good parts car or a good fixer upper this kid just cant do it himself and dosent want too. the car is strait and have verry few dings but the paint job is good and the interior is ok, he took it to sum dumb mechanic that quoteed him way too much.
the guy before him rigged the car up weird with a alarm and a weird way to start it. and i guess he dosnt even have keys for it???

21 - 40 of 558 Posts