Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 558 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
It wouldn't be too bad with out the scoop. I would be more interested if the car ran. I doubt it just the timing.

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
These are way to spending....The 626 is worth like 400.00 at most.
I don't know what it is, but PNW Craiglist people ask pretty high prices, and then they get all offended when you offer a realistic price (usually much much less).

Then they end up not selling the car for months at a time, for example, there are two 323 GTX for sale in Portland area, but neither has sold, the owners keep asking like $5k for a 323 GTX... one has a reconstructed title and a bad second gear? I mean, come one, wtf?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I don't know what it is, but PNW Craiglist people ask pretty high prices, and then they get all offended when you offer a realistic price (usually much much less).

Then they end up not selling the car for months at a time, for example, there are two 323 GTX for sale in Portland area, but neither has sold, the owners keep asking like $5k for a 323 GTX... one has a reconstructed title and a bad second gear? I mean, come one, wtf?
Thing is, those GTX's are worth that, even with a rebuilt title and toasted 2nd gear...at least I would be willing to pay that for a track car that has that much potential.

I think if the rear wheel would be a little bit more straight it would but not right now. The tire would wear out fast especialy at highway speeds.
Damn...what's wrong with it? Bent trailing arms and lateral links or strut?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
damn :p

that's alright :) I'm hoping to score a decommissioned 710 KIRO news jeep. It's currently at my house right now, and they don't know what they're going to do with them. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it for a while.

41 - 60 of 558 Posts