·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
time: nov 8th at NOON
place: VVV
Columbus Park
*5700 Black Lake Blvd., Olympia, WA 98512*

-- Scenic Columbus Park located on Black Lake has long been a favorite of campers, boaters and vacationers alike.

The park contains picnic and camping sites, a picturesque stream, playground for children, a beautiful green grassy beach area for sunbathing, roped off swimming areas, volleyball pits, horseshoe pits, indoor and outdoor rental kitchens, an excellent boat ramp, and all around family fun.

Black Lake is a very active fishing lake. You can fish for trout, catfish, bass, bluegill, and crappy all in large numbers.

Columbus Park has been in continuous operation since 1926, providing year round residence and summer fun. We currently have 30 overnight sites and 40 monthly sites. We are conveniently located just outside of West Olympia close to grocery stores, a wide variety of restaurants and shopping at Capital Mall--

thank to proffesorblaze for this good idea, this place is close to 101 and we can talk about a drive while we are there, there is food places near by as well as lots of parking:jump::jump::tup::tup: be there people lets make this one of the better and bigger meets!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
me, weaksauce, krnmazda, and a few others will be there for sure. thats at least 3-5 that will be there.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Me, scubasteve, my cousin justin with a black probe is comin. Maybe my other roomate erik with his z3 that was at the last meet.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
If I can get my final kinks worked out, I will be there :D

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I'm in, giggidy!!!

And I'll be bringing a little surprise with me ;)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
hopefully a female that's down for a little 'round the world' action?

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I'm debating on whether to go or not. The wife can't go because she'll get carsick and doesn't want the risk of medications during pregnancy. My mx6 still hasn't had the rear caliper problem resolved and I don't want to get stuck somewhere so if I do go I'll end up in my BMW. If that's cool with everybody I'll probably go and hang for a bit.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I was wondering where you stand on this, David. Come either way.

And i hope you people won't mind if my friend comes along with his RX8.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I was wondering where you stand on this, David. Come either way.

And i hope you people won't mind if my friend comes along with his RX8.
ur friend can get smoked too :p

1 - 20 of 107 Posts