Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It wasn't a great turnout but we had enough people to talk cars and have fun.

Check out the pictures and videos on the site below.

http://www.jpmx6gt.com/images/meet/

Also, check out Tom's MX6 pulling a burnout half way across the parking lot and the other one of him pulling a 180... great stuff!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I feel really bad and i mean really bad for not showing up i had too mcuh stuff to do, i feel so bad pleae h ave another one please.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Nice pics guys, that is one nice looking silver mx6(whos is that lol). nice turn out, i wish NCPOC coudl get that many. our goal i think is to have 3 mx6's. those mx6 are sweet and clean. the black one is nice. later

·
Registered
475 Posts
Damn right the black one is nice... lol.

It was pretty good turnout all things considered. Now that people see this club is for real maybe we can get a bunch more. It was definitley a good time and we should do again soon.

PS. Thanks Jorge for the help!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
nice pictures. do u have any of everyone's engine bays ?? i would have attended but im stuck here in school in buffalo :mad:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks good guys. The M edition look good, but needs to be lowered if its gonna be sitting next to all the others...for some reason it just looked higher than usual. oh well, mine is the same way:D I'll try to get out to the next meet.
Jon

·
Registered
475 Posts
The M edition one was nice. I think that one and mine (the black one) were the only ones not lowered. His appeared to be higher because he's riding on 17's. I like those rims though...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice , sorry I missed it ,just got back
from Florida. Keep me posted though for the
next one.

·
Registered
621 Posts
BAGGIES?

Crikey! What IS it with baggy pants and americans? There was more canvas on one of those guys than on my boat!! :)

You septics really have to learn how to dress!

The cars were nice tho!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wow what a sexy looking probe

Wow the guy with the probe is drop dead sexy....too bad he's the only queer there that had a probe, a pretty pitiful looking one too, Next time I'll try and bring some fellow probers Jorge, and with the weather shaping up I'm sure we'll have a much better turnout. Keep us posted as always.
Matt C.
SuperL0co

·
Registered
416 Posts
hey any meets up in the massachusetts area?

·
Registered
475 Posts
where did the pics go off to????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts