Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of changing my engine, rebuilt, now I want new o2 sensors, does anyone have any feedback's on the walker brands... There is a 120$ difference with the denso's (more exp.).

·
Registered
138 Posts
I got bosch for my car and they work great. fairly cheap as well ($70)

·
Registered
208 Posts
if you really need to save money, you can always do the 1-wire conversions.:shrug:
I think the bosch 11027 is the part number, they run about $18 a piece or so. I have both of mine done that way. Only problem is it runs a bit rich for the first minute or two.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
if you really need to save money, you can always do the 1-wire conversions.:shrug: I think the bosch 11027 is the part number, they run about $18 a piece or so. I have both of mine done that way.
That is the correct number. I did it myself years ago.

One thing to note is that if you have a NB gauge, you can watch them cool to the point of no longer reading while you are at idle all the way off the lean side. This could cause you to have problems with smog tests if it cools down enough and they put it under minor load and correction is wrong.
Only problem is it runs a bit rich for the first minute or two.
This goes with what I was talking about. The car won't run rich at idle since the car's in open loop, but while driving, it could run a little rich until the heat up. They do heat up rather quickly though while driving, just not instantly like the OEM one would due to it's built in heater.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am selling a brand new Denso O2 sensor (before CAT if you have a V6) for $60...let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i suggest people check rockauto.com

they have the 4 wire denso O2 sensor for 43.89 unless I'm looking at the wrong place :p

DENSO Part # 2344068

not sure if this is the right one. i'm looking to replace mine too

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bmxfuel007, the rockauto doesn't give the same part # as the bosch site!!!

Aznpoo, the denso part number 234-4068 is not listed for my car, not sure it fits.

I have a 96 mx6 V6, I want to change all 4....
Runs for 300$ Cdn for universal's....

I heard some members get them for cheap, I'm willing to pay someone to send me some over

I want the bosch part #15733 (Not sure but I think two of these)
part # 15735 (I need two)

Let me know.....

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Rebel, that's weird that the denso site doesn't list the part number for the 96, however the 2344068 part number is listed for the 97, which is also OBDII and should work just the same for the 96.

bmxfuel007, the rockauto doesn't give the same part # as the bosch site!!!

Aznpoo, the denso part number 234-4068 is not listed for my car, not sure it fits.

I have a 96 mx6 V6, I want to change all 4....
Runs for 300$ Cdn for universal's....

I heard some members get them for cheap, I'm willing to pay someone to send me some over

I want the bosch part #15733 (Not sure but I think two of these)
part # 15735 (I need two)

Let me know.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts