Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uncut please and matching year from disy to engine harness,, no rush just in the next couple of months

let me know what you've got

thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Along with ATX or MTX we need to know what year....

93 - two fan sensors
94 - matching 93 disty harness with single fan
95 - different disty wiring with single fan

^^^^ all OBD-I

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm not sure, i know i want mtx, i have two fans and i want obd1, whatever is best, but at least let me know what you have whatever year as long as it's not atx or obd2

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well whatever is out there obd1 mtx i'll take and make it work

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
The point is determining what's easiest. If you don't want to go with what's easiest, then yes, you can make anything work. Just trying to help, I'll stop now.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
don't worry about stoping or whatever, it's just really hard to find a harness that's why i say i would take anything

·
Registered
865 Posts
lets quit fighting now and thanks fastest for your help hey this isnt a for sale thread is it? shouldnt this be in the wtb section (just a question)

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I missed all the "fighting"... where is it?

I was just trying to help pirelli figure out what exactly they needed and what would best suit their application. As I said, there are 3 different OBD-I harnesses. So figuring out which one would be the easiest to convert to was my only goal.

Example, a 95 harness/ECU can directly use a 96/97 distributor as it is the same as a 95 distributor. But going with a 93/94 harness/ECU would require replacing the disty all together which is more $$ than probably the harness and ECU cost combined.

But hey, was only trying to help..

If I had seen this about two weeks ago, I could have pulled the harness off a 95 which I just junked. :( I currently have a 93 which I will be pulling apart eventually, but I fear it will be waiting till spring as it's only getting colder and colder up here.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, so now if you say that i want a 95 harness

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so i can get 100% confirmation that if i use a 95 harness i can use my 97 disty?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts