Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Offical Meet date

Hello everyone for some reason my post have been erased for OFFICAL MEET DAY FOR TORONTO.

Anyways just to let everyone know again the offical meet day for our Mx-6ers is on June 10 at 1:30pm at AMC Interchange 30 at hwy 7 and hwy 400.

If you need directions click on to this map link http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/acidburnv6/lst?.dir=/Directions+to+Mx-6+Meet&.view=t

or you can e-mail me at [email protected]. Please e-mail on who would like to come so we can get an idea of how many cars will show up. Also we can also exchange cell phone numbers to insure everyone will come.

So the meet is on @ AMC INTERCHANGE 30 AT 1:30PM HWY 7 & HWY 400

Invite any Mx-6's ,Probes,Mx-3 or 626, anyone is invited to come.

ACIDBURN

Jason

·
Registered
341 Posts
OK,
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meet on June 10th. Very dissapointed, and sorry I can't make it, showing my car will have to wait.

*Anyways, I started thread on probetalk about the meet and there will be at least over 10 probes looks like showing up and many sixes also i'm assuming. I will still try to come with another sixer buddy of mine, can't promise.

**Please see my other post entitled HELP HELP FOR DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mx-6 meet

So far about 3 people have e-mailed me with Mx-6's who are coming but a lot of people on the post said that they will come. So far as I can tell we have about maybe 10 cars showing up right know. If you would like to have my cell e-mail me at [email protected] so we can make sure who will come.

Lets try not to scure this up. It will be a lot of fun if we can get many Mx-6's and probes togeather.

ACIDBURN

·
Registered
459 Posts
What's the plan for the day? Is there any idea or are we just going to look at all the fine rides? Which is alright by me! I was just wondering, I appreciate that these things are hard to setup I'll lend a hand once I'm done with this crappy school stuff. Thanks for the initiative!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Will definitely come on out there, eventhough my ride is pretty stock. Is that cool or wa?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone and any Mx-6 Welcome

My Mx-6 has a kick ass system in it and all I have is an air intake but other than that is pretty much stock. As long as everyone shows up in any kind of Mx-6 it should be fun.

The day plan was just to check out each others rides. We can plan out something when where at the meet.

Make sure everyone shows up!

ACIDBURN

Jason

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Word...

got all my mods done just this past weekend...

who wants to line em up :)

cheers

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm Stock

I'm Stock but I'm always ready to have some fun! :rolleyes:

G

·
Ok, I don't have an MX6 YET(and I do stress yet, I am looking for one to buy for my husband)..... but I do own a Probe.... will be there and am praying for NO MORE RAIN!

Java®© ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
2 things:

1) Where EXACTLY are we meeting in the AMC parking lot...describe EXACTLY where b/c that complex is HUGE.

2) Leave your cell phone number so we can reach you.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
E-MAIL ME

If you would like my cell phone number e-mail me at [email protected] We can excahnge cell numbers to make sure everyone is coming.

EXACTLY WHERE: I will be in the front parking lot facing Hwy 7. I will be their at 1:30pm sharp. I should have my hood open so that people can see where I am.

Just look for a black Mx-6 with a hood open in the AMC parking lot in front.

ACIDBURN

Jason

P.s

Remeber to bring friends Mx-6,Mx-3,Probes,626 or what ever you want as long as we all show up it should be fun.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Please no rain

I hope it does not rain becasue then we will have to set it up for another day. I want to wax my ride again and give it a good cleaning before the meet happens. So far the weather forcast shows partly cloudy this sunday and
a high of 19 so maybe it will be ok.

SEE YOU GUYS AT THE MEET!

ACIDBURN

Jason

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey guys, how's it going.

OK, First of all, my ride is out of order for about month, but I will be trying to come very hard with friend this sunday!

Secondly, when I first started post on Probetalk for the meet, didn't know how many.
Now, looks like 10-20 probes! Crazy. Most guys have posted they are coming, or aware & will be coming.

Sixers, lets represent!

Anyways, weather sound to be perfect!!!!

LASTLY, probers had a good idea, everyone make small little paper on windshield etc indicating your name from forum so everyone can recognize you.

I'm hoping to come out and see some crazy sixes!

Later!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
question?

even though im most likely selling my 6 am i still invited to attend? its not that great and not heavily modded but i luv the car and wouldnt mind seeing some other tricked out 6's...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
1 more question!

im going white water rafting this week and im just wondering how long is the meet gonna last until? i think i should be able to make it by 5PM - 6PM latest... thnx

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HMMMM

Anyone who has a 6 done up or not is more than welcome to come. I'm not sure how long the meet will last . It will start at 1:30pm till whatever time everyone wants to stay till.

Any Mx-6 Welcome!

ACIDBURN

Jason

G

·
I'm just stock too (PGT), boring as it may seem to some, but I love Baby all the same! I'd like to check out others' rides and get a lot of tips and information about things such as winter storage, paint, wax, etc.

})

1 - 20 of 21 Posts