Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's got the red Gen 1 with the pursuit rims? I saw you heading south on Wembley Rd, near the Logan toll rd yesterday (tuesday) at 5.10pm. I've seen pics of the car recently but I couldn't find it.

I often see a Gold Turbo 626 in the same area with a girl driving it. The front bar is chopped out and it looks like a non std FMIC.

·
Registered
164 Posts
also, who drives around the western subs of brisbane (middle park/riverhills) in a burgandy 2ng gen, has 17's or 18's and exhaust.

ppfftt... streak of jealousy.. i thought i was the only burgandy 2nd gen with with those mods around here :E

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Theres a white 1st gen mx6 i see a few times every week..

Its white with 17" gold 6 spoke rims, usually seen around deer park/sunshine..

anybody from here?

also a blue 1st gen dumped on its ass with the centre of the tail lights blued out

·
Registered
388 Posts
crusty said:
Who's got the red Gen 1 with the pursuit rims? I saw you heading south on Wembley Rd, near the Logan toll rd yesterday (tuesday) at 5.10pm. I've seen pics of the car recently but I couldn't find it.

Is blv crusty.....

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have just got back from a week in Albury NSW, looked out for any six's. Only saw 2 - one nice burgandy gen 2 with chrome mags in Albury and a red first gen in Wadonga, and thats it. Are those guys on here???

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Yesterday arvo, same place(wembley Rd), a blue gen 1 with 5 spoke (rounded spokes not squared off like mine) rims. Thats 4x Turbo Mazdas, 1x626 & 3x MX6's (including mine) on the same piece of road within a couple of days.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
3 white MX 1st gens on the Pacific Highway yesterday.

These cars were heading south somewhere between Ballina and Kempsey.

I was heading nth in my white 1st Gen....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts