Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Are those redded out rice tails? I kinda dig it...

·
Registered
493 Posts
That is Goatcrapp's mx6. I bought it from him today.
Nice to see mang; couldnt believe when you actually sold the first one - u have made awesome progress with the mazda3 tho. glad to see u got another 6 :tup: wat year is it?

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 3 will be together for the season shortly. The mx6 is a 1994 and Goat's got a LOT of stuff done to it. It sat for a while and has some maintenance stuff it needs done but I am hoping to have it on the road by the summer.

·
Registered
254 Posts
that would probably be 276 but not sure. anyways im glad you got another 6 man, and my favorite color on the 6 as well (except black)

what all is done to it?

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a turbo klde with supporting mods. Water to air intercooler setup, walbro 255, milennia injectors, and a gutted intake manifold (butterflies removed) among other things. It also came with pistons and rods to build the bottom end if I pop the motor.

The t3 super 60 turbo installed on it now is bad but he included a new one with the sale. It's a .63 trim t3/t4 hybrid. I will install it to familiarize myself with the setup.

It needs some maintenance. She desperately needs a bath. I need to replace some old rubber fuel lines, flush the fuel and coolant and change the oil, the passenger side front wheel has a stripped lug nut that needs to come off so I can access some other issues, and the intercooling system needs to be reinstalled.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha no thanks man. This one has an exterior brake light on the trunk lid so I don't need an interior one.

I'm probably going to be looking for a lip spoiler though. I feel like an mx6 I own should have one on it.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
its funny how no one ever saw an underhood pic of this car til now. but then again it isnt within brooklyn city limits anymore `=D

when you start working on this i can finally start working on mine. pics will be posted `=D

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had a few underhood pics squirreled away but that's what I do. LOL

She should be safe in my garage since it is right next to my house and my car is parked in front of it. Didn't I see a nice Garrett setup on your Facebook?

I kind of started working on it. I've gone over pretty much everything to get my bearings again. Also bought a battery so I can close the windows and such. Cleaned all the parts out of the car and went through and organized all the spare stuff that came with it.

Using this as some motivation to keep working on it. :jump: Who did that?!

Not sure how far I will get on the mx6 over the next few weeks. I have a show to attend with the 3 and I still have to get my new wheels fitted so I can drive on them. Once they are on my spare time will be fully dedicated to bringing this baby back to life.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
I've seen that bay before, I believe Steve posted a picture once. If I weren't that lazy to ship a hood to him, you probably would have the Erebuni hood on there right now :D

1 - 20 of 158 Posts