Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two probes, and i messed the motor up in one and the transmission in the other. So i swapped the motor from the red one and put it in the black one and now i cant get it running right, So i'm parting them both out or unless someone wants them both or just one as is, the black one is a 90 bought it not too long ago, then spun a bearing, its 5speed and now has the 89's motor in it which only has 90,000 miles and the head was P&P, it has white faced guages and full interior, FMIC hard pipes... the whole shebang.
the red one is a 89 with no motor or trans pretty much a parts car, was 5speed, beautiful full interior too. both are turbo GT's
so if you guys want anything let me know

email is: [email protected]

best way to contact me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
how much for the hard pipes

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
18mm rear swaybar?

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
also the valve cover is that powder coated or just painted?

stock turbo (if in good condition) and exhaust manifold?

also what is that tee off of the brake booster vacuum line?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the tee is boost guage
i have both a 3 inch exhaust system and a 2.5 inch note these are from the turbo back
parts like boost guages, turbo timers FMIC's exhausts
EMAIL ME!!!!
thanks
alex

·
Registered
10 Posts
no email to email you at hey im interested in a computer trip door with the center vent for my 89pgt..... do you have it if so how much shipped to 90002 and i have cash in hand... and how about the lcd screen for the trip computer????

the tee is boost guage
i have both a 3 inch exhaust system and a 2.5 inch note these are from the turbo back
parts like boost guages, turbo timers FMIC's exhausts
EMAIL ME!!!!
thanks
alex

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
how much for a driver front hub. i really need a hub and not the whole knuckle. what can u do and how much?

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have an '88 mx6 gt and im looking for the outside drivers side door handle and all the Shizzle that connects to it inside the door. would the 89 pgt handle fit my car? and id be looking for the red one. thanx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts