Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-KLDE, newer timing belt/WP, runs great. $150 I will deliver within 25 miles of I-270 free and will bring it to you for a price (based on mileage) if you live farther than that.
-Radiator $35
-AC condenser $35
-Radiator fans (not 1 piece like on probes) $15 each
-KL07 ECU $15
-CAI $15
-A-spec head lights w/ harness pig tails and bulbs $45/pair $25 each
-Tail lights with harness' $45/pair $25 each
-Tan leather interior. Rear is in great shape, front driver is ripped but I got some brown vinyl tape and covered the tears, power $50 Pick up or pay me to bring it, same as the engine.
-Factory flower wheels with great tires, 80% life left. $100
-door panels $40 each
-factory springs/struts $25/pair (one pair front and one rear)
-Rear disk brake swap (everything you need including cables) $100
-Solenoids, tested $5 each (have a shit load of them)
-driver side air bag $25
-VAF $15
-power mirrors dark green $20/each or $35/pair
-ATX starter works fine $35
-front calipers and brackets $20 each

This is all I'm listing right now but the car is complete, PM me offers on any of this or anything else your looking for.

MSD parts-
I have a 8910-EIS tach adapter, If your putting a MSD on a mx3/6 this is REQUIRED. $20

I also have a almost new (maybe 100 miles on it) 6A, I can use this on either of my 2 vehicles that don't already have a MSD so this is the one thing I'm not very welling to deal on. They are $190 new and considering the condition and age of this one I will need $150 to come off it. If you take this and the adapter I will ship them free.

Auto-meter
I have 3 gauges left, all are sport-comp. I have one Oil PSI w/sender one Temp gauge (says oil temp on the face but its the same thing as water temp) w/sender and a fuel level gauge for GM's. $20 each or all for $50

If you want pictures of anything let me know and send me your email address, I'm not going to take the time to host pictures of a million little parts, I have this part out going on and am selling so many parts on other forums I cant manage to get pics up for everything. I'm moving soon and am selling everything I can so I don't have to take it. I can also take cell phone pics and send them via TXT message if you would rather me do that.

BTW my iTrader on PT is 14 and my ebay rating is 46. Neither have a single negative.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Interested in the factory flower wheels with tires. Are all straight? How much curb rash? Do you have all 4? What kind of tires? All season? Will they work in the snow or light snow? Shipping to Virginia, 22315? Please send pictures to [email protected] or post them.
Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Plz tell me that u still have that CAI n ur mx6 is a 4banger. Cause i am money ready to but it now. im in 27909 and if its a 4banger and u still ahve that CAI email the pics at [email protected] and let me know if and when u sent it so that i can reply quickly cause i check this forum everyday more than once

·
Registered
0 Posts
need parts

if u still have the exhaust system(downpipe-back),the trunk supports,tail lights,and the driver's side windown switch.let me now ....

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
im guessing the cai would be for a v6 since he had the KLDE

·
Registered
142 Posts
Do you have blk door panels?

·
Registered
69 Posts
i need your dash

How much for the Dash if its being parted out.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Any news on the door panles?

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'm guessing from the color of the mirrors the car is green. Is the sunroof panel in good shape? Interested. Price and pics?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts