Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I tried black rims and got universally condemned, so here goes with gunmetal. I'm sorta an amateur with photoshop so if anyone can do a better job then be my guest. If I could figure out how to do bronze I could try that too.

·
Registered
475 Posts
DITTO

·
Registered
173 Posts
some help for those who see the red x

right click it and go to properties. then copy and paste the url. after that it'll show the pic.

don't know if i like the gunmetal look either. i guess i'm just a aluminum/chrome man. but it might look aight if there were other mods as well.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I think gunmetal would look good. Also I think it would look good if you matched the color of your wheels with that grey colored strip that goes along the sill. Like battleship non-metallic grey, or whatever it is...similiar to the dark grey you see on Audi TTs sometimes. Anywasy this is the color my 4WS rims are gonna be when I refinish them.

·
Registered
921 Posts
No, dont go chrome. Our cars arnt bling bling, we have sports cars. Gunmetal looks nice on red, it just looks dull becuzz thats photo shop, the real gun metal is a bit lighter and if you really did paint your rims that color they would be nice and shiny also.

·
Registered
357 Posts
THE CAR LOOKS BEAT! gunmetal rims are nas-tay. stick with your white rims or go silver. chrome is beat to. unless you have shiny silver, it won't look okay and still... the shiney-ness doesn't look right on ANY 6.

also, antiSUV... WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOUR SIGNATURE!?!? why don't you just go ahead and lower it down to about 1/10 the FRICKEN SIZE, okay? yeah, just go ahead and do that and stop being a dumbARSE. :) thanks.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I really think that gun-metallic color goes well with all the color. Too bad that Blitz doesn't have the gun-metallic color, so I had to go with silver and polished finish on each of my cars.

[Edited by coldnoodle on 04-03-2001 at 12:09 AM]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts