Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ummmm......

Okay...good looking car man. Super nice. HOWEVER....and i'll quote Chris Farley on this one:
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOOODDDDD" take off those Grade 3 Wannabee things on the dash! Honestly, do they stand for something. I really shouldn't be telling you to take them off..but, it's just such a damm nice car and than you have all of these little toys or whatever stuck to the dash!
HOWEVER, the car is beautifal!

Little Bastard,
(Once again, I think my name will stick!)

G

·
0 Posts
Excellent color, and i like the shaved emblems, and I've also been desperate to change my gauge color also. The kit is nice, and the wheels are great for the car. I like everything about it xcept for two things:

1. I personally like the dual tip exhausts over the single fat-pipe. That's just a personal preference tho.

2. I think tha monster-tach is a bit much, but it's your car, so...hehe ;)

3. Ok so I also don't like the fact that all you people have done cool shit to your cars and I'm stuck with stock (95 LS). Not for long tho!

Peace out

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
man that is a phat ride, i love the color. i have the tc kit waiting to be put on my ride. if i can ask u this did u have any problems with it going on. did u get it stragith from TC or not. nice, love it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup I had it straight from TC spoiler and thanks to Coldnoodle for the kickaSs deal. My body shop never told me they got any problem putting it on so I assummed it fit real easy.
good luck with urs!

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Nice car. Love that kit. How much did it cost u to put the kit on and paint job. Nice dash. I was thinking about doing the same thing with dash. Did you get it from alkaplus and is it easy to put on. Sweet car. Very original.

·
Registered
874 Posts
How can you make your taillight all red? Do you use those spray for lights? Or you buy the taillight already like that?

Nice car, but I really hate those toys you put on the dash board. I am working on my car too!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to chunboy14: the paint job and the body kit labor both cost me around $2G. Yeah, I think I got the dashboard kit from alkaplus. It's pretty easy to put on. Just need the heat gun and ready to waste 30 minutes. I also suggest you need a partner to help you.

to on sale: yeah, I spay the tail light with those taillight spayer product from japan. It's really easy and comes out phat. You can get it at any import store and it aint' cost much.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hey man, how did u mount those fogs lights u have on the front end. i have some too and i want to put them back on. and also where did u get that antena on the roof, i was going to shave mine off to and get a new one like that. where and how much and how hard was it to put on. nice ride by the way

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
the kit is molded on right, that would cause u to have no problems with putting it on, if that is what u told the guys to do. i didnto tell the guys to mild mine on and they could not get it to kit right, also maybe because it didnto come stragith from tc too, i have spoke to coldnoodle about this and he told me what to do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey riceater6, if you have a mounting kit for your foglights then it shouldn't be a problem putting it on. I didn't do it but I was observing the the body shop guy did it. He basically drilled holes right above the foglights (look at the picture in my page) and put the mounting kits right above it. It just take time to wire up. As for the attena, you can either buy a fake fuba which cost no more than $10 or buy a real fuba which cost me $40 on Ebay. I honestly don't know how was the labor since the body shop did it for me, but I heard it's not that hard. If u have tool to drill hole and know how to wire things up then you can save tons of labor money by doin it ur own. good luck!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
thanks man, i will look in to getting that done. that is how i thought u put those on there, the foglights that is. i coudl not think of any other way of doing it. do u have aol IM name if so we can chat, mine is superflymx6

·
Registered
73 Posts
Maybe its just my monitor that I am using since i am in class right now, but i don't like that color at all...it looks too dull. also the red taillights dont seem to go with the car. the kit looks good though. maybe tint it out and lower it and it'll look better. all in all nice job.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Right,

That's exactly what i thought as well! Hey, to each his own eh!

Little Bastard,

G

·
0 Posts
Awesome MX6. All ya have to do now is TAKE THEM toys off.! Looks almost like a girl drives it. No offense to the ladies or anything.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
none taken Jorge, i have the kit myself and i didnot like it at first, but i love it know. i have had so many people stop me and talk to me about it since i have put it on. if u want to know the truth the not to have a come back at u or your car( cause i think your car is sweet as hell), i did not like your kit u have on yrou car until u saw it on your car. i had seen it on some others, and i didnot think it look good. i guess it just comes down to personal taste.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I think your car came out great! I have a question though. You have listed as a future upgrade custom indiglo guages. Did you find someone to make them or are you doing it yourself? As you know, everyone is desperate to change their guages, I'm no different. If you found a way, how much is it going to cost and from where?
thanks, GirlRacer

1 - 20 of 34 Posts