Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting rid of some stuff, clearing out my storage unit. up for sale is a JDM front bumper cover, replica mazdaspeed lip, replica mazdaspeed side skirts, and a legit mazdaspeed spoiler. local buyers or anyone willing to make a trip to come get these parts has first dibs. i really dont want to have to deal with shipping because it will be a hassle and pricey but i'll do it if no one can pick these parts up. located in edmond oklahoma.

JDM bumper: $100
Lip: $120
Side Skirts: $160
Wing: $150

if i have to ship buyer will pay shipping. THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. these parts are priced to sell, and if i have to ship, they buyer isnt out a ton of money like i was back in the day when i bought all these parts.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I am interested in the side skirts! You have been PM'd, good sir :tup:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All parts are pending sale currently. Ill keep everyone updated via pm and on this thread

·
Registered
493 Posts
All parts are pending sale currently. Ill keep everyone updated via pm and on this thread
Any update?! I am still waiting to hear about a price for shipping those side skirts :tup:

·
Registered
493 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
front bumper for sale?!
Has anyone heard from him yet? I am still waiting for a quote for shipping for the side skirts?! - BUMMP.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I saw him the other day. His storage facility got shut down and he cant seize any of his property. So I would say this thread is dead. Sorry for the late post. Kinda sucks simce he had some parts for me also but such is life I guess

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
that sucks...I guess I got lucky, then, as I did receive my stuff from him...been working on buying a house, so don't pop in the fs forums as much...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts