Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys I finally got all my money together and now its time to get my kit, now im still debating between the tc spoiler kit and the sho gun kit from spoilers etc, and now Im even wanting to get jorges kits(sorry jorge!) or what does anyone think of combining the two kits:tc front end and sides and back as shogun? I need to make up my mind pretty fast! so can yall help me?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I dont think any of the kits would combine together well. that is just what i think. the shogun has a more edged look with the straight lines of it and the more aggresive look and the other kits just dont have that. if you want the cleanest look you can get go with Jorge's kit from Erebuni. if you dont want the shogun( the wildest kit) go for the TC Kit. but it comes down to what you want. later

·
Registered
32 Posts
jd is right

dont mix the kits... it just doesnt look right if you ask me. Just like jd said its what you like. You're the one that gets to drive it everyday! good luck man

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'd go with the shogun kit.

Ask, and you shall have... Moved to appearance...

[Edited by JPMX6GT on 03-25-2001 at 06:46 PM]

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'd go with no kit at all and put the money towards performance mods :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

thanks for the replies as far as putting money on performance I only want to show this car off since its an auto, but maybe in a couple of years. I think Im going to go with the ?????? ahh oh well Ill figure it out

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
buy the KLZE or do the bolts on first and then put a kit on. but whatever. if i had to do it all over the first thing would have been KLZE with exhaust intake headers HFC. later

G

·
0 Posts
exactly what Apollo-Soyuz 1975 said: "I'd go with no kit at all and put the money towards performance mods" :) but if you've modded your 6 to the max, get the erebuni kit........shogun is old, nasty.....and makes the car look like shit, but thats jsut my opinion :)

2.5MX-6

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I think im going to go with the tc spoiler kit, simply because theres already an mx6 with a shogun kit out here, and the other erebuni kit my cousin ordered it already, but I could change my mind and go with the erebuni(jorge's kit), but hey guys thanks for all of the replys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts