Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since this forum's here because I bitched... Anyone else in the area?!?!?!

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'm in the So. Cal area!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in SD...

San Diego here... Where's everyone else at?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Well I'm in Sunland. Just above Burbank in LA, if you don't know where it is.

Hey Coldnoodle, I didn't know you were in the LA area? Cool, you should come to some of the SCPOC meets. Also I oopen that invitation to all the MX-6ers on here. Join up with the SCPOC.com group. You'll have some fun and I won't be the only MX-6 to come to meets that way.:)

[Edited by Greg S on 01-16-2001 at 12:21 PM]

·
Registered
932 Posts
I live in the Santa Clarita Valley. You know right next to Magic Mountain!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Actually, I live in Arcadia,now. (San Gabriel Valley area) Due to schools, I have been moving several times now, from San Diego, to Long Beach, and now to LA. But now, I should be here for a long time....

Hey Greg, thanks for the invitation, I will certainly be interested to join the meet.

·
Registered
235 Posts
YOU LIVE IN ARCADIA!

Dude i live there too. i go to Arcadia high, although i have a first Gen.

Pyro

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yeah I guess so, but I've never seen your car around, and trust me if I would have saw it I would have remembered. It looks great.

Pyro

G

·
Sup Fellas...I'm from SD too. Maybe you've seen my bright ass 6 cruisen around. By the way...I got my paintjob done at All Pro about two years ago and now it's starting to look like crap. But for 600 bucks...whadda ya want. I did find a new shop In the uptown area that has done a lot of work on imports..
Message me on Yahoo

J

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Flipstarr...

You in Sandy Eggo? Cool...

Anyway, I've never seen your ride, what area do you live in? Who's this new body shop? I've been looking for a place, and I was considering AllPro, but I want it to look good.... Let me know.

Thanks...

Lates,

G

·
I Live in North Park.....I used to live in mira mesa...but I grew up and when I got a little money.."I WAS GONE!"

Anyways the body shops on 5th avenue and Spruce Half way between Downtown and Hillcrest. I think they did a lot of Group 5's cars...or maybe it was REV....hmm can't remember.

The crew I used to roll with is called G-Spot racing. At the time we all had Geo Storms.....Don't front though...we were all quick..Pre turbo days of course....but as we all grew older most of them bought sorry ass hondas even though that is why we got together in the first place....and I stayed true and bought a Mazda. Ya know guys, the one good thing about Mazda not making our cars anymore is that our cars will always be the latest model...haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts