Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im the only one with those headlights so its one of a kind!
Interior mod pictures coming soon!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Cool!

That's nice but I can't view them, can you revise the pics so they can be veiwed?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Now THOSE are headlights!!! i have to say they are the only lights i like for the mx6 other than the Jspec's, deadly job!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Errr, I thought you made those lights for functionality and you werent going to modify your car that much. :D

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I didnt, the car had the kit and new paint job when I bought it. I had to buy the projectors for the xenon kit. Yes I needed the xenon lights. I do about 8 hours of night time driving through mostly unlit highways. To be perfectly honest, they more than paid for themselves just last night as I was driving through the northwood in wisconsin. Two friggin deers ran infront of me. If it wasnt for these lights I wouldnt have seen the damned things. And the rims, erm well, ok for 560 with tires I just couldnt resist. I needed new tires anyway. Yeah I wanted jspecs too but from everything I read, the projectors inside werent that good for hid. If you could find a short enough bulb to fit the jspecs, it was wround 500 I think. Could be wrong here. The headlights cost about 500 to make. Including the hid kit and hella projectors.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
what Hid kit did you use?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice ride. I was thinking about getting the shogun until i switched to blitz the last minute. Crazy headlights man!! Sweet

·
Registered
420 Posts
Sweet looking car-reminds me a little of Darth Vader. Do the cops ever see you, or does all that black just pass right under their radar?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Sweet looking car-reminds me a little of Darth Vader. Do the cops ever see you, or does all that black just pass right under their radar?

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
I LIKE IT A LOT!!!!!!!!

I was going to get those rims, but I got mine

Car look great as well as the HID's.

what Hid kit did you use?
He told me it was OEM type, so thats around 4100K - 4300K (pure white/yellow) Im sure Hella ballast and Phillips capsules (bulbs)

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nitro balla said:
you got my wheels what size are they? are they the gun metal or hyper black
Theyre 17s. It had adjustable springs but im scraping bad enough as it is. And theyre gun metal.

ChicagoGirl96M said:
Black? What black? I see no black on there. Well other than the headlights. The color is actually this weird dark green that sorta turns to black if you look at it from a certain angle. The dash is uh gona be that vinyl carbon fiber look thing. Yes I know but I dont have a choice. If I had space to work, id mold the thing myself but since I dont. Youll see what I mean when im finished with the interior this week.

·
Registered
420 Posts
zijester said:
Black? What black? I see no black on there. Well other than the headlights. The color is actually this weird dark green that sorta turns to black if you look at it from a certain angle.
Apologies.... It really does look black from the pics. If I look really closely I can catch a hint of green, but I guess it's one of those colors that's hard to take pictures of. Maybe I'll run into you somewhere around Chicago sometime and I'll be able to see the green when I'm up close and in person.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts