Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts

These are crappy pics and it was done real quick. I mostly wanted to tested my new ability to upload pics. Seems I finally figured it out.

My buddy Zemmar had the silver GTS. Pretty NICE LITTLE THING!

My buddy Chris has the brand new vr6. ALRIGHT for a vw! J/K

My buddy K.P. has the black m3, it's just a beast!

My buddy Blake has the red bimmer, 318 I believe, looks good but is slower then hell. :)

And I know all you guys want to see pics of Justin's car but if anybodys in southern california and going to Rami's on Saturday you'll see it. One of the best done up mx6's in my opinion. Me and Justin just like to tease you guys. We'll have pics posted after saturday. Some better one's of mine and his beast. @-

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you might have to right click the pictures and click show picture. That's what I had to do on my comp to see them! Oh and I really do have j-specs. The pic makes them look photoshopped, and the rims are 17's even though the look smaller.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
man import_killer, your car is nicem im lovingthe rims, and loveing the other cars too.

hope to see ya at the next meet :tup: :D

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah rami your right, if you look at the time I posted this last night I was real tired :D ! That's it for late night posting for me.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright guys sorry for the delay I just put them on my yahoo pictures website. Just go here but be aware there is a lot of pics in each folder so make sure you see all not just the first 16. To the bottom left you should be able to click something that says show all. Go Ahead and check them all out I have quite a few pics. A lot of funny ones and some fine girls as well.

Have fun but please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Scot

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/blitzmx6

·
Registered
198 Posts
ahhhh not the red squares!!!!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
looks good. how's that headunit working for you? i never heard a panasonic. ever have problems hitting the buttons on the screen? like having ot hit it hard

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To tell you the truth I never even use the touchscreen the only time is to show it off to friends or some girls I give rides ;) j/k. It leaves fingerprints to much thou and I don't like that so I just use the remote 98% of the time. But I have never had a problem pushing the buttons on the headunit. In Fact they might be a little to sensitive. I brushed it once with a piece of paper a few times and it turned the bass down -2, I can't have that. I must be really talented to be able to turn the bass down without even looking and with a piece of paper, LOL :D !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts