Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone converted their two windshield wipers into the uni-wiper system, does anyone know how to do this, have any pics, or know for the kit is sold for second gen. 6's. thanks

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Single Wiper, done and looking good

I did the conversion, it looks good, and works with the stock wipers. Also the motor for the driver side one is covered byt he hood, so you dont have a hole like in other cars the do the mod.
Will have pics soon.
@-

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wiper

i would defintily like to see how that turned out, i also would like a little bit of detail as far as how you did the conversion if you don't mind. thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have one wiper ill show pics when i get new pics of my car

·
Registered
291 Posts
no offense, but those pictures kinda suck. Does anyone have written directions on how to do this? I'm particularly interested in the two minute method, hehe...

Thanks...

·
Registered
131 Posts
what do you mean

what do you mean pacoisbob? Can you be a little more descriptive?

Alex

·
Registered
131 Posts
Also...

If you use the search feature you can find this has been explained many times: Here is my explination from a while ago:

Mono-Wiper Mod.

Just take the passenger wiper off completely (you pop the little black plastic circle out, which
will expose a nut, just use a socket to take the nut off, then just pull the entire arm off--it's
easiest to get off if you put the wiper in the upright position away from the glass)

The next step is to take off the driver's side wiper the same way you took the passenger side
off. Once you take it off, put it back on where you want it to stop. It has little teeth, so you
can put it back on however you want it. Just make sure you put it far enough over the
passenger side so it doesn't go down and scratch your hood.

I reccomend a 20" dual blade wiper.. and some spray paint the color of your car! If you have
any more questions, let me know!

Alex

·
Registered
131 Posts
:-D

any time!

·
Registered
131 Posts
pacoisbob why?

So pacoisbob, you never answered my question!

alex

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Isn't this listing in the frequently asked questions? I've had a uniwiper forever. Yeah I'm not alone!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts