1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Bloody Idiots!

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
damn that is so freaky.....who would let it go that far. id get fair pissed off after someone accused me of stealing.....if they told me to drop my clothes, id be getting close to punching someone in the face.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
yeah real questionalbe on how the world is these days. People do thingsj ust because of people in higher power.

It's like current IR issures - but then again when the public is getting more stupid.

Good Old USA TV making the world less smart place.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Guys she isn't dumb the guy on the other end was using interegation techniques that the army uses.

Alot of people have got suckered in on this and the whole thing is they screw with your head you don't think stright.

He's done this to other mcdonalds stores.

We had a big discussion about this on another forum and she is a victim and the manager was a stupid ass to let her husband to be do the sexual things to her cause some guy over a friggen telephone said so.

It's a classic mind control tricks used in the army and the police.

Thats why if u have been reading up on it all throguh the media releases (which u wouldnt of) you would know that he started of with small things to hulimate her then they became bigger and worser things which if he asked out right she wouldnt of done.

It's a very common tactic.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Now that is just wrong!

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
NiN^_^NiN said:
lol that was funny but very disturbing at the same time :muhaha:
That's even more disturbing!

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
so we all agree, this article is profoundly disturbing

"When Ogborn says that when she failed to address Nix as "sir," the caller tells him to hit her violently on the buttocks over and over"

seriously wtf sorrys theres just something about this story that is effed up to the T

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
ahahahaha, thats nuts. i applaud that manager, that takes skill. put it this way, its no different to picking up normally, ur still tricking them into being with u :p
AHAHA
hes just obviously a lot better at it than most of us. damn hes like 50 and fat, and shes pretty smoking by the look of it.

do a search on google for mcdonalds strip, as shown in this video, and have a look at the first video, ahahah she bends over his knee and cops like 5 spanks :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts