Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
They look OK. Because they're so cheap, it might be a good project to use them as a sort of test for more expersive ones later. And, what if they turn out well? I would do it just for fun. I got my intake from ebay and it was WAY better than I thought it would be.

·
Registered
5 Posts
These are Sleeve type coilovers and i have had them on both of my cars (mx6/626) that i have had and the first time i used OEM shocks and that was a bad idea (dont do it) then on my next car i used it with KYB GR-2 shocks and i am very disapointed the ride is below average and the handling is very very POOR but they look good with the custom drop heights they are cheap but you get what you pay for. i would say go with SPRINGS

·
Registered
138 Posts
I got those exact same coilovers and they are just a cheap way to lower your car. My car doesn't handle nearly as well as the stock springs but I also have the adjustment at the stock height so maybe when the snow goes away and I drop em down they might match up a bit but they are stiff as hell. All I have to say is beats the price of namebrand coilovers but if you don't live in bad winter conditions I would go with lowering springs.

·
Registered
921 Posts
those are very cheaply made adjustable springs that will make your car ride very bumpy

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
get what you pay for....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts