Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking into rims after i get my body kit. hell, i have too. stock rims with a body kit...yuck. tell me what you think...i can get these 17x7 for $160 a piece.

SolarSlash

·
Registered
446 Posts
Too many people are getting these lately. Find something more original. They look nice though. On the practical side of things, wheels with exposed rivets are a dog to clean well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
They look awesome on a 6, my bro has them on his, and it is sweet 'cause never seen another pair on any cars around (live in Canada, don't know about the States and how popular they are). Got them last year...will see if there are any photos around.

·
Registered
475 Posts
seen these rims floating around latley and tired of them.

Dude be different and go with soem team loco rims, they are hot!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
?????????

i sure as hell never heard of this brand and i dont any cars in my crap-ass town. i like them. look sweet. smell like cookies...?

SolarSlash

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I would say go for originality and try to get something different. However, if you like these rims, go ahead and get them. Remember it's YOU that's going to be riding around in YOUR car not anyone else.

I personally like the rims but would go for 18's rather than 17's. A friend of mine has them on his Corolla and they look pretty good.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whoa...

where the hell have i been?? hehe. i like. come to think of it, the ones i can get for 160 a piece are a different series. lol.

SolarSlash

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
help me out then guys....

what rims are not popular? cuz i dont have any clue. hehe.

SolarSlash

G

·
0 Posts
You could get these rims with tires cheaper than that on wheelmax.com if you want you should check it out they run specials every monday. And don't go with team loco Wal-mart sells those rims.

·
Registered
475 Posts
#19mxman said:
You could get these rims with tires cheaper than that on wheelmax.com if you want you should check it out they run specials every monday. And don't go with team loco Wal-mart sells those rims.

Ouch...but i didn't know wal-mart sells them cause i dont shop there!!!! just thought they looked cool on tirerack.com and were different than the typical rims i see...

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they alright...

not my style. thx anyways.

SolarSlash

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya i checked that place out....

a little pricey for my cheap ass. nice rims though.

SolarSlash

·
Registered
830 Posts
If you ask me, just get whatever you want. it's your car, so as long as you like it.... If I had follow someone else's idea, I wouldn't never custome that buddy club kit on my car(too hard, takes too long, cost too much, don't fit the car's style.....)

·
Registered
459 Posts
I dont' know I've got those rims on my car and they're damn nice I think and in Toronto it was a pain in the ass to get them! I had to go straight to Focal to get them shipped here. The story may be different in the states I don't know. From what I've seen they are not a popular wheel, I had these ordered before they showed up on the cover of Import Tuner. I'll pose the pics of them next week. I'll agree they are difficult to clean but well worth the effort and what 6 doesn't deserve a little TLC!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts