Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

opinions guys....

1K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Rodeo1080 
#1 ·
im looking into rims after i get my body kit. hell, i have too. stock rims with a body kit...yuck. tell me what you think...i can get these 17x7 for $160 a piece.

SolarSlash

See less See more
#4 ·
seen these rims floating around latley and tired of them.

Dude be different and go with soem team loco rims, they are hot!!!

#6 ·
I would say go for originality and try to get something different. However, if you like these rims, go ahead and get them. Remember it's YOU that's going to be riding around in YOUR car not anyone else.

I personally like the rims but would go for 18's rather than 17's. A friend of mine has them on his Corolla and they look pretty good.

#13 ·
#19mxman said:
You could get these rims with tires cheaper than that on wheelmax.com if you want you should check it out they run specials every monday. And don't go with team loco Wal-mart sells those rims.

Ouch...but i didn't know wal-mart sells them cause i dont shop there!!!! just thought they looked cool on tirerack.com and were different than the typical rims i see...

#15 ·
#20 ·
I dont' know I've got those rims on my car and they're damn nice I think and in Toronto it was a pain in the ass to get them! I had to go straight to Focal to get them shipped here. The story may be different in the states I don't know. From what I've seen they are not a popular wheel, I had these ordered before they showed up on the cover of Import Tuner. I'll pose the pics of them next week. I'll agree they are difficult to clean but well worth the effort and what 6 doesn't deserve a little TLC!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.