Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i got rear ended today... (hit and run, how convenient) and my left tail light is destroyed, along with my bumper. how much would i end up paying for this supra tail light setup i keep hearing about? is it worth it? also, i have read posts on it... but all the links and/or pictures seem to be non-functional... also, does anyone know how much/where i could get a stock bumper?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
try the junk yard for both. the tail lights might be hard to find. as for the price of the tail light job just depends on how much your boyd charges for a custom job, it will not be cheap i know that. coldnoodle might be able to help.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I would do it. I love the way the look and if you get a high appraisel from a body shop they should more than cover the mod if you get the parts at a junkyard.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I think you should definitely do it. Look for the bumper. I'm sure you'll find one. I got my taillights for real cheap. Just look at all the Toyota sites and look at their factory parts or OEM parts. I'm sure they can hook you up! I think I went to http://www.toyotaworld.com filled out their little parts or inventory slip thing. Anyways tell them Scot sent you, under the comments section! Hope everything goes good!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the advice everyone! do any of you know a good place to buy an aftermarket fiberglass bumper from? (moneys also an issue here... if i cant do this fairly cheap i may just make my current tail lights clear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts