Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i will make it nice & sweet i got pownd from OPP last week sunday making my road trip out 2 kingston i got caught doing 158kms on the 401 east. i was clocked around the trenton area so i got my car impounded & my license suspended for 7 days & waited in the hicksville Trenton for 3 hours till my buddy could come pick me up.. the cab wanted 200bux back 2 newmarket i said forget him take me 2 a bus station in trenton.. the real fuckin shity part there was only 1 bus coming @ 7:45pm this was @ 11am i was like noway im waiting 9 hours 4 a stupid bus.. b/s day!!! now i need a damn good lawyer 2 get me out of this mess. what really pissed me off the fuckin most there was another pig flying by the 401 West & he put his thumbs up 2 the cop that pulled me over oh i wanted 2 SNAP... have a dounut worthless hick OPP also he was trying 2 make small talk with me acting all nice saying my muffler was big it's 2.5" yadda yadda.. you wanna be nice drop & reduce the the ticket not make small talk with me... I hate cops with a passion...

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
cops like to sit around trenton, guess thats what you get for goin that fast... what car was it?

welcome to the country thats how they do it out here

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I was only wondering so I could go down to trenton and steal some parts off it haha j/k :p

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thx 4 the link i will read up on it tommorrow getting alittle late i had a rough weekend i need some more sleep & some booze i called x copper i asked him in this type of case what was ur loss % of ppl getting convicted he said 2 me 20% of his clients got convicted of this new law.. lmao i'm even willing 2 spend a few weeks jail if possible if they drop the charges i told the x copper that but doesn't make sence cant throw you in jail w/o slapping you with charges damn i'm trying 2 avoid my insur of finding this out!!

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
58 km/h over? And you think the cops are stupid? Wow.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they aren't cops they are pigz b/c that's what they truly are pigz with power that hide behind a bulletproof vest & sit in thier cars plowing down dounuts even if i was doing 30+ over the remarks from that pigglet pissed me off i'm sure if this was you i'm sure you wouldn't be just sitting there saying good job!! i've had bad expereinces with pigz i dont sit 2 well with the law been harrast numours times for nothing.. like i said before too much power for one pigglet to have...

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
my friend is in the same situation... he got nabbed with the street racing ticket .. his court date is 1 yr away.

FYI - didnt xcoppers file for bankruptcy?

get a paralegal who handles special cases like this Vs big name firms that can go bankrupt and leave u stranded.

my friend is using these guys
Traffic Ticket Busters
7-15 Belfield Road, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1E8
Telephone : 416-241-4670

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thx 4 the input i already hired a paralegal casedismissed they are very good that got my last speeding ticketed dismissed but what've heard this cop who got me is a real PRICK in hicksville~ i'm kinda playing with the sharks right now with no harpoon~

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont need you 2 tell me if he's a real prick the paralegal already has told me that & from first hand experanice he's a prick in hicksville going 2 be a tough case they are hearing this case about this stunt driving law in supreme court this may help me may hit me harder.. i mean if you squak your tires & the lights they can nail you for street racing blah very stupid.. Ernheart if you must really know his name here is his badge # 115B2

like i said before they got nothing better 2 do up there bunch of pricks PERIOD!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I dunno about quinte west OPP but Northumberland OPP has better things to do up here like sit at tims with all us car guys that hang out there and spend hours just chillin with us lol

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
58 km/h over? And you think the cops are stupid? Wow.
I 100% agree. It's winter time and you were doing 58km/h over the speed limit during a busy time of the day. In my opinion, they were too forgiving in your charge... Risk the life of yourself and everyone else on the highway, you should pay the price.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I 100% agree. It's winter time and you were doing 58km/h over the speed limit during a busy time of the day. In my opinion, they were too forgiving in your charge... Risk the life of yourself and everyone else on the highway, you should pay the price.
like you always say parter... it pays 2 play ;) you know he COULD have also given you a $10,000 fine... I wouldn't even do those speeds on an empty highway in the summertime

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
lmao not even close of being forgiving what more can you ask car impounded license gone... what go 2 jail this law is way harsh for what it is..

he cant give out a 10gz fine it's up 2 the courts 2 decide what the out come of this case.. So before you start smashing that keyboard away know what your talking about! the ticket i was givin was a summons 2 appear in court.. Matt weren't you caught for speeding in bc or something like that? i remember you making a thread looking for a paralegal out west?>>

this is what the ticket says smarty pants red...

PERFORMED STUNT ON HWY. BY EXCEEDING SPEED LIMIT BY MORE THAN 50KMH
(158 KM/H IN A 100 KM/H)
HWY. TRAFFIC ACT

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
lmao not even close of being forgiving what more can you ask car impounded license gone... what go 2 jail this law is way harsh for what it is..

he cant give out a 10gz fine it's up 2 the courts 2 decide what the out come of this case.. So before you start smashing that keyboard away know what your talking about! the ticket i was givin was a summons 2 appear in court.. Matt weren't you caught for speeding in bc or something like that? i remember you making a thread looking for a paralegal out west?>>

this is what the ticket says smarty pants red...

PERFORMED STUNT ON HWY. BY EXCEEDING SPEED LIMIT BY MORE THAN 50KMH
(158 KM/H IN A 100 KM/H)
HWY. TRAFFIC ACT
I'm not here to argue with you, but yes, I did get a speeding ticket in BC. Mine was due to a misunderstanding of the laws though, yours is based upon ignorance for a sign that is 20'x10' on the 400 hwys that states '50km/h plus, lose your car and license".

In my case, I was caught doing 55km/h in a construction zone, which in BC is 50% the posted speed limit, so therefore 30km/h. In Ontario, it is the posted speed for the construction zone, not a general rule of thumb.

You broke the law and not by a small margin. Suffer the consequences like everyone else who has broken that law has. It's not like you were following the pace of traffic and got picked out of the group, you were doing 58km/h over the limit and in the winter time none the less.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So what was the out come of your ordeal might I ask?? They dismiss the case charge you with anything? We will see in six months or so what the out come will be for me again this law is way harsh for what it is & might I add there was acully few cars ahead of me bombing it way faster I just happend to get hooked.... Same ordeal happend a friend of a friend got same shit happend to him a pig caught him slidding in a private lot fish taling around a corner the van was rwd wasn't trying to pull any stunt here but got hooked for it & the same results happend to him now is that fair??

·
Registered
939 Posts
i hate ontario provincial pigz.

on the 4th.... last sunday. i got a ticket going to kingston from mont tremblant. (back roads through ottawa) nearly home on the 401 i get stopped.

anyone care to guess what for.

thats right... a "dirty plate" 110 . PIGZ i tell you. o and thats after he accused me for blazing and for stealing my own car.

i hope u can get outta this tickt parter

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.