Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im from orange county ny and just bought a 1993 mx6 was wondering if there was anything going on around by me. Over in Middletown they have a underground car meet every Friday over on 211 by friendly's.. not sure who up here has got a mx6 but if people would like to get together sometime let me know.. names mike and am willing to chill with fellow mazda owners

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey mike my names kean i own a 93 probe gt iam from warwick i go up to middletown every week its been a good turn out the past couple weeks i raced a kid with a mx-6 grey with black rims hes always there too quick car but not as quick as me :p ill be there friday look for me ill be in a red probe kinda faded paint little beat up body i roll with a bunch of people so i hope to see ya

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahah i use to go every week but i work a lot now on Saturday mornings.. so ill prob be there from 8:30-10 this Friday

ny my friend rich lives in Warwick hes got a silver srt4 u might know him

I use to have a 2000 mr2 spyder black said aim racing on top.. had that last year.. i roll with a lot of kids there been going for 2 years..

and was the kid in the mx6 name mike? if so i know him

if you ever see any of these cars let me know there prob my boys - Silver srt4 black rims with chrome lip, a red probe with a cf hood with a straight back exhaust, a 1st gen rx7 silver, im sure if u see my mx6 u wont miss it lol ;)

try to get there erly so we can meet up ill be gone after 10

my email is [email protected] or my aim is pdr1chardn1xon hit me up

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeah ive seen the srt and the red probe 4cyl right? yeah ill make sure to get up there earlier mabye if my buddy can get my ecu done tomarrow on my day off my car will be even quicker well have to cruise so ill deffinitly see you ill be with anything from supras sti's vets sentra ser's eclipse gsx and ssome hondas i used to drive a silver civic ek turbo around fall ducktaped bumper talon tsi white and black last summer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts