Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

The questions are below

• Should the owner keep the car a secret?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is it so wrong to want to build the same car?

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Has anyone seen this car besdies me?

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am being treated badly on probetalk for my sighting of an Orange Mazda MX-6. I just would like to know if any one else has seen this car because the owner appears to be keeping its existence on a low down. This car has some body kit which i first though was bombex which I found out today is called a showgun. This car looks very sexy however no one has seen it but me and the owner is getting annoyed that I am spreading the word. So if any one knows any information regarding this car please let me know. I want to build my car like it, is that such a bad thing??

})

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
actually copying someones style is pretty harsh man... poeple modify cars for themselves... to be different from everyone else and to stand out... when u copy someones idea you make all the time, work and thoughtless hours of imagination USELESS! i bet this guy probably worked his ass off to build a car that nice and copying him would just be wrong... + you'd be know as a biter.. do something original... be creative.. and do it for yourself.. not for no girl or your buddies.. but FOR YOU!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you want? the kit or the color... or both? I don't know what orange he's using... but you wouldn't be ripping him off by using a shogun kit... And who did he get the orange paint idea from?? @- The only question I have is why would you want to be like a guy who comes off like such a prick? But, being the A-hole that I am..... I'd do it just to spite him... Yeah! be on the lookout for a orange first gen!

·
Registered
120 Posts
well, if you like the kit, get it, cuz unfortunately, we don't have too many choices. and orange looks pretty good on a car, if done right, cuz we all know yellow is played out .=)

·
Registered
763 Posts
If you want the same shogun kit, how could he get angry for wanting the same kit?? considering they only make like 3 kits for our car, I dont think he could get mad...

But if youw anted the same everything, thats a different story.. I agree with speedstar, mods are like anexpression of ones style... and duplicating it exactly aint cool...

peace

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
YO U WANNA KNOW THE DEAL ON MY CAR??? ITS GOES DOWN LIKE THIS ITS TANGERINE (METALLIC ORANGE) WITH METTALIC BLUE PEARL, I HAVE A 14 COLOUR AIR BRUSHED DRAGON ON BOTH SIDES OF THE CAR FROM FRONT QUATER TO REAR TAIL LIGHT, I GOT ENUF DONE TO THE ENGINE (TWIN TURBOS) FOR ALL U PPL OUT THERE WHO WERE SKEPTICS FROM DAY ONE, I BRING THE CAR OUT ONCE AND THIS GUY SEES IT AND WANTS TO COPY IT (HE SENT ME A DAMN EMAIL SAYIN HOW HE WANTS A LIST OF ALL MY MODS) HONESTLY MAN THAT CAR IS MY ARTWORK OK COST ENUF TO BUILD AND ALL, I DIDNT SAY HE CANT HAVE THE KIT CUZ I DONT CARE I JUST DONT WANT HIM USING MY PAINT (ITS 100% ORIGINAL TURNS BLUE IN THE SUN) ITS NOT A CANDY COLOUR CAR ITS THE PEARL WHEN LIGHT HITS THE CAR IT TURNS A FAINT BLUE, SO BACK TO THE TURBOS I HAVE TO ADMIT THE CAR IS HARD TO KEEP IN THE POWER BAND AND YES I AM MAKING ROUND 513HP THINK BOUT IT 2 TURBOS!!!!!! NEWAYS I DUNNO WHO IT WAS I TALKED TO BUT SOME GUY ON HERE I TALKED TO AT DARKNIGHTS WE WERE TALKING TO THE GUY WITH THE BLUE SHOGUN, REMEMBER ME? AFTER TALKING TO U AND HOW U SAID HOW NONE OF THE GOOD CARS ARE ON MX6.COM I JOINED (BUT THEN I HAD TO CHANGE MY NAME) NEWAYS THATS THE DEAL WITH MY CAR NOW THAT EVERY1 KNOW IT AINT A BIG DEAL AIIGHT BUT PLS DONT COPY MY PAINT OR MY INTERNAL MODS LIKE STEREO AND ENGINE EVRYTHIN' IS CUSTOM U WOULD HAVE TO GO TO MY PLACES TO DUPLICATE IT.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Mazda Kid

yo post up some pics of your car man!i dont think ive ever seen that one around toronto still

·
Registered
763 Posts
holy shit

yo thats some ruckus goin on in here mang!!

**** so what exactly happened here?? Mazda Kid has airbrushed dragons on the side of his car and Superfly put on the same dragons??

Whoa and superfly your car may be better than mine, but you dont have to talk like that to peeps man this aint no competition board man

·
Registered
113 Posts
I dont know why, but i dont think that this car even exists

my arguement

1) The Mx6 owned by "SuperFly" is stock, why would he run to the shop and paint his car and then put dragons on it.
2) I think that "SuperFly" is made up by someone just to prove that the orange car exists. Why would "SuperFly" of all guys get the list of mods and the paint code.
3) SuperFly has 2 posts and both of them are about the orange mx6, both of them imply that the car exists.
4) Nowone other then "SuperFly" has seen the car

those are my arguements and if the car does exist then i am sorry
i will believe it when i see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
hey Mazda Kid,
I'll belive it when i see it man.Twin Turbos? Ummmmmm are you spinning the wheels a bit? And I'm not talking about burnouts. That sounds pretty extravigant. If superfly gets the car on the road before you then that would mean you copied him. BUT IF HE WANTS AN ORANGE SIX, LET HIM DO AN ORANGE SIX. I'M PAINTING MINE WHITE AND I'M SURE THERES OTHER WHITE ONES IN THE WORLD. SUPERFLY... GO AHEAD AND DO IT!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
hey man... im painting my car white too... white some blue pearl mixed in then some white rims.... white 6's are rare down here still... i see great minds think alike.... BTW recently my car's rad has blown and i still need that headlight relay so i was wondering do u mind me reeching down to pick apart parts from the 6 ur gonna scrap? we'll work out the prices for whatever i need... lemme know... peas

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Maybe i'll start a new poll.....Who thinks that this orange twinturbo mx6 exists? Oh by the way are you he same kid that I met at Darknights hanging around the blue shogun six? Asian right? The guy that seems to be stuck between "the fast and the furious" and reality?:confused: I'm excited about this car.............. ..............................if it exists?In my opinion your full of shit:D

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yo I'm still maddd confused here... Everyone is saying different shit WHERE THe hell is this car with dragons on the side I travel tdot from east to west and Ive never seen it before...

And what exactly happened can someone clear this up for me since no one did from my last post

Mazda Kid has custom painted mx6 with dragons on the side
Superfly sees this mx6, copies the exact same dragons and tries to get the exact same paint from the same paint place with the same colour and shit

?????

this is wacK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.