Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale

A 5 piece set of original luxury MX6 mats. These are in excellent condition with no wear at all. Both front mats have the metal MX6 logo. These really are quality items.

£60 + shipping

Cheers

Coming soon for sale - Powerflo cat back SS exhaust , Chrome sills, Momo steering wheel, leather interior, blue/grey cloth interior, j-spec lights and fogs.

Del.

·
Registered
148 Posts
the j-spec we broke today had these in it and i've never seen them before. They are waaaay thicker than my standard mx6 mats so I might put them in mine.

They are like a charcoal colour and have huge grippers on the back too. Might do a trail fit in mine or pass them on to someone else. Kinda makes up for it not having stainless sills I guess.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
You broke a J-Spec today? Interesting.

I have these very same mats in my car, they're the J-Spec only variety, as far as I'm aware they weren't in any other type of 6.

Ben.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
The J-spec mats have a metal MX-6 badge, I've got 1 1/2 sets.

Sometimes the badge has black lettering and sometimes it's red.

Mark

·
Registered
148 Posts
interesting, these have a cloth badge but are exactly the same as Dels in every other way. Think i'll put them in mine as I love the grippers on the back better than the black ones I have + I have grey cloth interior.

Ben, yes we broke it today. I was approached by someone for a ZE engine in return for something I need and this came up after some searching. Wasnt much else on the car worth saving apart from a Powerflow cat back exhaust and the usual bits n bobs.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Nice - brilliant news that! I knew you'd make the right decision and keep your car. How the hell did you afford that though? I thought you were skint? Did your numbers come in? :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Still not 100% on keeping it but work has picked up nicely in the last few days. Paul funded the car so we could make it happen as I couldnt stretch to it, but it was a proper shed and there wasnt much on it of value. Did it more as a favour for someone who wanted the engine TBH.

Anyway, back on topic, if anyone wants a set of original black or deep pile mats I will have a set spare.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ive got to say Ive got 2 sets of these mats, one grey and one black and theyre great.

My black set is a little worn on the passenger side, but other than that, lovely. I remember giving first shout to someone but im not selling. Might be worth them picking up this set as theyre in better condition than my spare set.

Edit...oops, just noticed theyve gone already.

Al.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts