Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many Orlando 6 drivers do we have here? I've seen a few around on the board and there are lots around town. Some of you have to be here, heh. :)

G

·
ORLANDO 1 GEN 6ER HERE

NEED HELP IN O TOWN TO GET A GOOD SHOP WHATS UP WITH THAT
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe, it's ok man. You can take the caps-lock key off. Where are you in Orlando?

125 Posts
I'm in ORL, some might have seen me... my 6 is madd obvious because it's gold color and I got my shogun kit put on but the kit hasn't been painted so my car is half gold half white...not for long though...just trying to narrow it down...copper, black, white???? hmmmmm.....lemme know if locals have any suggestions...

·
Registered
781 Posts
i heard about your gold car

I heard from Rico from RASmotorsports
about your gold mx6. When are you planning on Painting it?
Gold would definitely be different. But please don't make it really Flakey Flake Paint would be way tacky.
Im going to go up to JadeMotorsports meeting on Sat night
Wanny Join me?
Later

·
Registered
781 Posts
Can AnyOne Chill Tonight?

So Is anyone Busy tonight?
Well if you not :idea: Meet me at Subway off of International BLVD to hang out and stop by the JADE meeting
i'll be there around 8:30 or 9
my cell # is (321)5378169
or page me at (321)6339604
later Kenny :smokin:

125 Posts
hey i dunno if your going to get this on-time but i'm not going to be able to make it since my 6 is in the body shop aight, well i tried ur cell but couldn't get through..lata'

·
Registered
781 Posts
NEW AUTO SHOP OPENING

There is a New performance shop opening Sunday April22
@ 11am to 3pm })
its Right off of E.Colonial Dr. Go SOUTH onto Semoran Blvd
and its on the LEFT. Its called RACING ZONE autohouse
The address is at 519 N.Semoran Blvd (SR436).
Be There I know i will. JADEMOTORSPORTS will be there Too.
More info 407-273-0099
Check it out! :D
later
MZDASPDR-Kenny :smokin:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Racing Zone!!!

I have already been to Racing zone one of the people who used to work at the sound depot and performance works there now nice shop but they did not have anything for my car but had loads of stuff for my freinds civic.

·
Registered
200 Posts
the list

I was looking through the member list, trying to find some people who had good pictures of their cars, and I started to notice that there are a lot of Orlando 6 drivers. We have asked to know who lives in Orlando before, but not that many people responded. So I decided to go throught the whole list and find all of them. It took a while, but I was surprised by how long the list is. With this many people, we definately need to have some kind of meeting. If someone else wants to set it up, I will be willing to contact everyone and find out who is interested.

626_freak
94PGTinOTown
BLACKWELL
CRAIG MAC
DeepStrider
Kalamaru
Manifest265
mx6daniel
mx6grl
MX6Miss
MZDASPDR
MZDASPDR's friend (Probe)
Pico
pjmmx6
Shyster311
SLIPKNOT20O0
SURFDUDE575
THEGOAT
treker
youdontknownothingaboutth

[Edited by 626_freak on 05-17-2001 at 01:02 AM]

·
Registered
195 Posts
HEy do not exclude me guys I can take a drive to Orlando when u uys do stuff also. I also own an gold mx-6. Hey is there any word about the fastandthefurious??

·
Registered
200 Posts
The Fast & the Furious

I don't know what everyone else wants to do, but I know that I am going to see it the day that it comes out and some friends of mine (Integra & Civic) are going with me. We are all taking our own cars and we would love to have some people go with us. I think that this would be a great time for an Orlando meeting. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
200 Posts
SURFDUDE575

I added you in the list of Orlando members so that no one would miss your name. Sorry about getting it wrong the first time, but I didn't see Orlando in your profile.

·
Registered
200 Posts
my VERY long MX-6 story

This is long, so bear with me. I should start out by reminding everyone that I have a 626 right now, but I am going to sell it and get a MX-6 very soon. So seeing an MX-6 is a big thing for me because it makes me think about getting mine. Anyway, here are my MX-6 experiences from the last 24 hours (If you are the owner of any of the cars mentioned in my story, let me know, because I would like to be able to associate the car with the mx6.com member): I have noticed that there are some MX-6s were I live (University Club) and I wanted to get the owners involved on this site. I was considering a design for a flyer until I found one in an old thread. So last night, I printed out some copies and put them on the MX-6s here. It turns out that there are 4 of them right here in my apartment complex: a red 2nd gen, a white 2nd gen, a black 2nd gen, and a red 1st gen. Then today I am walking back to my car after class and I see a hot girl in front of me. As we reach the parking lot, she starts walking toward a Honda Accord and I think, "Oh, not another Honda owner." However, she walks right by it and gets into a green 2nd gen MX-6. WOW! Isn't that cool? Of all the cars that could have belonged to her, it turned out to be a MX-6. Then as I am leaving the UCF campus, I see a green 2nd gen MX-6 with a custom plate that says THE GOAT. I immediately recognized the name as one of the members that I listed in my earlier post. So now I am on my way home and what do I see: another MX-6. This time it is a gold 2nd gen (I don't know if this is you SURFDUDE575). I thought that I was going crazy because of all the MX-6 experiences that I was having, but I made it home and felt compelled to let you all know what had happened to me. Now, I can't wait until we have a meeting.

·
Registered
195 Posts
626_Freak

It may not have been me casue i have Mx-6 across my tint stip in the front in gold. BUt i will keep my look out for your car what color or specifics

·
Registered
200 Posts
specifics

I have a white '95 626 with tint, smoke license plate cover, and clear turn signals. If you happen to be driving at night, look for my blue Xenon bulbs. I go to UCF and I live in University Club. Hope to see some of you on the road.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts