Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wondered if you guys would...

1. Start an arguement just for the fun of it? And, no... not just so you can have make-up sex :D

2. Tell your mrs if you won that $30mil? Or go to work the next day?

3. Tell the cashier that they gave you too much change?

And slightly even more off topic...

Who ever bought Jules' turbo and manifold... how is the 200kW ATW going? (Thats if they are from here)

Later,
Tripharn

PS. Thought I would put in my answers...

1. Hell, yea... just look at most of my posts :)
2. No and No.
3. Yea, I can't help it for some reason.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
1. hell yeah why not lol
2. Yes, No
3. hell no. its their problem. they rip me off enough. especially fuel station attendants. some bitch gave me $100 extra for some reason, i looked at her like i thought she was kidding..she obviousely didnt know, so i laughed and walked out.

·
Registered
90 Posts
1. Yes
2. Yes and No
3. Never, its their fault if they stuff it up. (Unless the attendant was a hot chick :p)

Steve

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
1. No, No one is stupid enough to start and arguement with me and plus I don't bother I just the money down, bring out the book or video replay.

2 A not going to have partner or wife long enough to claim anything. If so Hit-men are cheap enough, collect the insurance as well.

3 I never check, unless it's not right by more then $2, then complain if there short. If they give me more well I don't notice and it will come back any way win or loose. I once payed for some friends at this "PLACE" if seemed I only had 2 friends that night and spent the rest on fireworks

·
Registered
357 Posts
1, dont care
2, yes and no
3, depends if i notice or not. usaully not because im always short changed by a few dollars and dont realise till i get home.

·
Registered
182 Posts
1. Yes. Probably because I am a pain in the arse by definition.

2. Yes, but no work. Ever.

3. Depends on the Asshole Cashier to Poor Ttx5 Ratio....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
1. Rarely, but depends on the person
2. Would probably go back to work, or maybe work for a charity. Give the imaginary missus a bit to spend, buy some toys for myself, and invest the rest.
3. Depends if I feel that the person will lose their job over it, but it happens so rarely anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts