Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Edited March 29, 2010 by PaulG:

Hey everyone, let's use this thread to keep everyone apprised of when you plan to go to the weekly M&M meets at Merivale and Meadowlands. Hopefully this will get more of us out there on a weekly basis!

======================================================================================
Its offly quiet in here..............................

figured id start up talk on the third summer meet.

i think since the last ones were some big meets, maybe this next one we can eliminate alot of planning and just do a old fashion M&M meet... then grab some food and drinks after... i say this since its the middle of summer and lots of people including me do not have full days off.

just my thought .. if someone has an idea for a big one spit it out .

just my thought... im down pretty much every weekend other then this one and the august 9th weekend.. (although we should do it before august)

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
M&M for me too...Friday evening would be cool so we can rep the MX6 among all the other crews

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm down for a meet, but my schedule's pretty packed for a lot of the summer, so pretty much throw a date out there, and I'll try to make it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
july 17th> u guys gooood?
kevin txt me bout those parts.. never heard back

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Sounds good, right between a Bachelor's Party on the 16th and the wedding on the 18th :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i completely lied yb saying that i have the day free.. i have to check.. i just remebered taht my cousins wedding is on the 18th as well.. in mtl.. i gotta see if im heading there on fri or sat... ill know this weekend and update when im back from the cottage

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im still pending.. i have to see what the plans are with my fam... i shuld know by tonight

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm a no-go for this weekend, I'll be at Bluesfest.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im good to go. lemme know who is all there.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I'm still down. I bet Paul is too.

I'll make a few calls to the forum non-regulars tomorrow and post an update here.

How about we aim for 7:30pm?

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Just finished calling all the non-forum regulars, we might be seeing a 2002 GTI at the meet ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Im down... isn't 7:30 a little early ? we'll probably get a good spot early.. but people don't usually get there until 8-9.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im down for 9.. i was also kind of weary for the 7 30 time but whateve

1 - 20 of 108 Posts