Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For a limited time, Outlaw Engineering is offering ThermoBlok Spacer Kits for all Mazda engine applications at a 15% discount. For example, a KLZE ThermoBlok Kit will be $95 shipped (US & Canada).

The kits include:

1) KL03 (KLDE) V-6
2) KLZE V-6
3) FS 2.0L
4) F2 2.2L

To help you participate in this bulk buy, we have set up a special link for MX6.COM members to purchase using credit cards or PayPal here:

MX6.COMThermoBlokBulk Buy

Outlaw Engineering also accepts checks and money orders. The bulk buy is set to run for 10 days and the link will be removed at midnight on April 5th. Kits will start shipping out once a minimum of 10 kits have been purchased.

International orders are welcome and can be shipped worldwide for an additional charge of $10. The extra shipping can be added to the purchase from the link.

For additional information on ThermoBlok Spacer Kits, go to www.outlawengineering.com .

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hmmm, how about the KLDE? I am 95% sure its the same.:shrug: I have a 2000 626 v6.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Never mind..i just went to the website and got my answer...:freak:

·
Registered
45 Posts
cool, i see what you are saying...i am a rebel too...:rocket:

·
Registered
45 Posts
oh wait..i just read your post again..lol you said you are NOT a rebel..ahhh makes more sense now..lol Ignore the whole bazooka thing....i am a rebel though :)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Anyone know if they'll ship to the UK and still give the discount?

Heckler

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As the post above states, we will happily ship worldwide. The kit price is still reduxed 15%, but international shipping is an additional $10. Go ahead and contact us directly at [email protected] for details.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
ahem... that'll teach me to read posts properly... :confused::rolleyes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't worry, in this day and age, I think we've all learned to blow through things too quickly to get all the facts.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
how many ppl have brought them already

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey Sean I purchased one today, I was wondering, what happens if 10 kits dont get purchased? also, my paypal shipping address is no longer my current address, i noted that on my purchase, so could you let me know if you got that address please? Thank You.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We noted your changed address and will make sure it reaches you.

We have never failed to reach a bulk buy minimum, but if for some reason 10 kits are not sold, you will have the option to pay the difference or receive a refund.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For an additional charge, we can produce a KL/KLZE hybrid spacer. It would be done by hand porting it to match a KLZE gasket on one side. The additional charge for this is $30.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just a reminder that the Outlaw ThermoBlok Spacer Kit bulk Buy closes in 6 days at midnight on Tuesday, April 5th.

·
Registered
17 Posts
payment sent , keep me informed :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Before I get in on this... I have two concerns.

1. I plan on getting front and rear strut support bars, will the spacers interfere with these? Is there a certain brand of support bars that do fit, and others don't?

2. I have a KLZE, but when I got it, the VRIS on the IM were broken, so I sold the IM to a friend of mine for his turbo setup. So I currently have the opposite of what most people have... KL03 IM on KLZE heads. However, I do plan on buying a ZE IM and TB in the future. What would your suggestion be for the proper spacers? Should I get the ZE spacers and not worry about it, since the ports already don't match up?

Any info would be very helpful, thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts