Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shit like an centrafugal oil filter on my honda cb360 i'm trying to get rid of.

It was fucking stupid then and its fucking stupid now.

I hate a lot of stuff on that bike but i'm sure there's tons of over engineered stuff that doesn't need to be.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not even venting about that.

To "clean" this you have to take off the R exhaust pipe, including the header, then the foot brake lever, then the foot peg, then the side cover.

At this point you need snap ring pliers to get a seal off, then you thread a bolt into the center of the filter to get the cap out. After this you need a special honda tool, which i just ground up a 1" 12 point socket, to take the filter lock nut off. At this point then you have to pull the filter out and soak it in carb cleaner to get all the shit out of it.

Why in the fuck doesn't it just have a filter like so many other bikes of that era had. I guess thats why they made the stupid POS for 3 years.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
one fucking word

DODGE

fuck them in the ass with a fist with a bag of dicks in their mouth and a wall of cocks on their back

·
Registered
266 Posts
The last time I checked Germans coined that term...
point for chris.

and another for the mention of plastic. skidplates/engine covers irritate the hell out of me when im on my job. BMW's. Mercedes Benz's, Lexus's, Volkswagons, Audi's, all they do is just piss me off because it takes 10 minutes to get to an oil filter. or to check the air filter. and dont even get me started on canister oil filters.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
on topic the HHR's are fucking stupid. Those engines are almost impossible to do anything to. As i recall i think the air filter is behind the headlight or some shit that takes a half hour to get to or something weird.

·
Registered
266 Posts
on topic the HHR's are [fizzle]ing stupid. Those engines are almost impossible to do anything to. As i recall i think the air filter is behind the headlight or some [shizzle] that takes a half hour to get to or something weird.
LOL my dad just got one like a month ago. 'tis true. and when he puts his foot in the gas it sounds like a prius on steroids. i give him shit about it all the time. but yes pain in the arse indeed.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
as much racket as those things make you would think them to be faster than they are.

Kinda like my '93 Astro van when i had it, WOT it sounded like a angry polar bear.........that didn't go any faster :D

I like the HHR Cargo styles. I though the fact you can't open the rear doors from the outside was a bit stupid but hey go chevy.............

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This isn't much of a fight in this thread lol.

Chef i'm about to loose all faith in the fact your a cool guy since you just said you would rock an SRT Caliber........ Have you really had the chance to examine how shitty they really are. Its more or less a neon with a wagon like body.

............................................I drove an SRT-4 once and thought it was kinda cool. Till i began to notice there was very little difference between a regular neon and it. I love the take off too, typical neon torque and acceleration and then 3K......WHEEEL HOOOPPPPPP

I think if it would have been done better it would have been an alright car. I just don't like how they cut so many corners.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do think they look kinda cool, just once you sit down and look around you realize how cheap of a vehicle it really is.

Then you put it in gear and move forward and feel how "wooden" everything is. Those cars were fuckal....

Do they even make the caliber anymore for that matter??

·
Registered
510 Posts
HHR is the ugliest car Gm has made!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts