Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

P212 Xud For Sale !! Look Here!!!!! **** SOLD ****

2K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  mattsonthebeach 
#1 · (Edited)
Flickr: MazdaMX6forsale's Photostream Hi Lads SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Just To Say My Mx6 Is Up For Sale If Any Of You Are Intrerested, It Would Be Nice To See It Go To A Loving Home As I Will Be Sad To See Her Go And I Have Spent Alot Of Time And Effort On This Car.

She Has 6mths Tax And A New Mot, 95000 On The Car And About60000 On The Klze. Verry Clean Inside And Out.please Follow The Link To See Lots Of Awsome Pics.

Please Spread The Word And Make Me An Offer. Looking For 3750 ONO. MAKE ME AN OFFER.

This Used To Be Ken Hollands Car As Im Sure You All Know.

Thanx For Looking www.flickr.com/photos/mazdamx6forsale

PRICE NOW 2500 ONO!!!

CAR NOW SOLLD!!!!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Considering the market, and what people are prepared to pay for the 6 now... if you have been offered that for a trade in, TAKE IT ! you will not get that on here or anywhere else.. you will be lucky to see £1,500

Sadly people just are not interested, I agree the prices should be a lot higher, but the market place says otherwise.

Good luck with it :tup:

Paul.

#5 ·
If only i could - I would snap your hand off mate. I'm getting the feeling that the car i have is just too past it now.

Ben.

#7 ·
Couple of questions. Do you still have the rear lights that Ken had smoked? And are the angel eyes moulded in at all? That is, can I put different lights in easily?

As for the price, if you have been offered over 3K then take it. I'd buy it for sure, but we're miles apart on price i'm afraid. Gimme a PM if you lower it at all.

#11 ·
No still havent sold the car Paula, the j spec is a great engine sounds awesome at mid range revs and goes very well. i have a power flow exhaust and de cat pipe so she really roars. why do you ask? would you be interested in the car? if so i am willing to take much lower offers for the car as i need to sell it soon. thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.