Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts
It looks like the FPR pretty much goes with the fuel rail making it fairly PnP? That's what I've been looking for...

PM sent about the manifold, fuel rail and FPR.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
It looks like the FPR pretty much goes with the fuel rail making it fairly PnP? That's what I've been looking for...

PM sent about the manifold, fuel rail and FPR.
Yea, I had it on my car with a factory fpr, flange filled with weld. It was ugly but it worked. On the powder coated fuel rail I tapped the factory fpr hole and put a plug in it, much cleaner. The AN line goes right into the big plug at the end of the fuel rail, then extend the return from the line by the fuel filter to the aeromotive fpr, already has a barb fitting on the bottom of the fpr.

There was design change in the underside baffling on the valve cover between gen A and B to fix an oil burning issue with the PCV system, I think. If I had to guess, he wants to see if it's the 'improved' version or the old version.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
There was design change in the underside baffling on the valve cover between gen A and B to fix an oil burning issue with the PCV system, I think. If I had to guess, he wants to see if it's the 'improved' version or the old version.
See you learn something new everyday. I did not know that. Now I'm just curious, I'll take a pic in the morning and post it up. Hopefully someone can tell me which it is

The probe gt guy wanted a pic of the underside, I guess to see if it's Clean? I don't know. It is clean, like eat off of it clean, if he doesn't want it then yes it's still available.
Why I wanted the pic shouldn't matter, it was a simple request. I have my reasons. 91mazda626gt its all yours as I'm out.

Not even close

It was a guess. No reason to be all snooty about it. Wow.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
I've got a bunch of new engine stuff like head gasket, complete engine gaskets, oil pump, rocker arms, really wanna get rid of that h-type. Full set of motor mounts, I mean I really have a bunch of stuff, just ask. There's too much stuff to list. I only really put the big ticket stuff up so far...

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.