Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

(PA) Lots of High Perf, CHEAP

11K views 65 replies 18 participants last post by  Johnnyos3 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so I totaled my mx6 like a month ago, was keeping all this stuff because i wanted to throw it in a b2200, but a series of unfortunate events has left me in a bad monetary situation, so I need to get rid of this stuff fast, which is why its all going so cheap. I have a lot of stuff so I'll be listing more tonight and tomorrow. Prices are negotiable, lemme know what you want and a shipping zip and I'll let ya know. (Shipping now included) Negotiable means I'll work with you, dont low ball the shit out of me and clog the thread up with b/s. The prices really are low enough already. More pics if wanted.

Here we go:

Rebuilt and Balanced HX35W, cold side powdercoated anodized red, Bullseye power hot side. $300 shipped

JE 9.0:1, .20 over (85mm) Forged Pistons, F2, NEW. Paid $650 for these things, will let them go for $350 shipped

Tial F38, 38mm external wastegate, anodized red hat, .7 bar (10.15 psi) spring installed, NEW SOLD

Denso 990cc high impedence, flow matched by rc engineering injectors, NEW, $150 shipped

Megasquirt DIYPNP box, 88-89 MX6, 2.5bar map, built by me, ran no problems on my car. guaranteed to work. SOLD

FMIC, 24x6x3, 2.5" piping, SOLID construction, I mean this is a NICE intercooler. $150 shipped

Powder coated Intake manifold, and fuel rail. You really have to see this in person to appreciate the colors. My powdercoater does nice work. SOLD

Powder coated valve cover SOLD

Ebay stainless T3 manifold, the welds are nice, I was actually surprised by the quality. $75 shipped

Tial q50 v-band BOV, slightly used but works like the day I bought it, $125, or $250 + shipping for both the bov and wastegate. Have the aluminum weld flange too. SOLD

Aeromotive compact rising rate FPR, 1:1 for boost, with liquid filled gauge and AN line + adapter for fuel rail. Slightly used, works fine. Had it mounted to the strut tower, hence the length of the AN line. SOLD

Greddy Profec B boost controller and solenoid w/ harness. Used, works fine. SOLD

MSD stuff SOLD

See less See more
#8 ·
Damn, missed out on the MSD setup...

#10 ·
Do you have a shipped price? SoCal if that's important, 92691.

#14 ·
Actually that's not true, have the gauge and the complete harness up to the sensor, the sensor got bent when I rolled the car so I left it. I'll get rid of the controller/gauge, harness, boost gauge, and the din 3 pack gauge pod for $150 shipped.

Edit : it looks like shit but that's because I had a soda in the car when it happened and it went everywhere. I can clean it up tomorrow and take a better pic. Trust me, no scratches, everything works

#21 ·
It looks like the FPR pretty much goes with the fuel rail making it fairly PnP? That's what I've been looking for...

PM sent about the manifold, fuel rail and FPR.

#22 ·
Yea, I had it on my car with a factory fpr, flange filled with weld. It was ugly but it worked. On the powder coated fuel rail I tapped the factory fpr hole and put a plug in it, much cleaner. The AN line goes right into the big plug at the end of the fuel rail, then extend the return from the line by the fuel filter to the aeromotive fpr, already has a barb fitting on the bottom of the fpr.

#25 ·
There was design change in the underside baffling on the valve cover between gen A and B to fix an oil burning issue with the PCV system, I think. If I had to guess, he wants to see if it's the 'improved' version or the old version.

#29 ·
It was a guess. No reason to be all snooty about it. Wow.

#33 ·
I've got a bunch of new engine stuff like head gasket, complete engine gaskets, oil pump, rocker arms, really wanna get rid of that h-type. Full set of motor mounts, I mean I really have a bunch of stuff, just ask. There's too much stuff to list. I only really put the big ticket stuff up so far...

#37 ·
You gotta search bro. Not trying to be a dick, but I dont remember off the top of my head and this thread really isn't for this. Go to Google and type in, 'site:mx6.com 1g fuel rail adapter' I guarantee 100% you'll find what you're looking for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.